Saturday, September 7, 2013

Oh...I Get It...It's A Trick.

I'm gonna go out on an all-too-familiar limb here. You know me. I love to play the Devil's advocate. Or at least see through the Devil's eyes.
This whole 'Syrian Crisis' thing is just another ploy.
When I see the MSM reporting anything and subtly trying to get you on board a viewpoint...watch out. Let's think about this for a minute or two, and stop reacting. Oh-Bomb-uh is one of the most brilliant thespians I have ever seen work the boards that he treads. Brando or Olivier had nothing on this guy. So when he tells me something, as difficult as it is to see on the surface, I know he is lying. Well, acting anyway...which of course is the same thing. But the irony this time is just a bit too thick. The jewish-owned media is hedging their stance on this whole thing, which makes me believe that it was planned failure from the beginning to garner support for our latest bombing-Arabs venture. There is something in the mix that we are not seeing. Do you think for one moment that consent couldn't be manufactured by the press corps if they needed it? Do you think that even one story about Amerikan unwillingness for more war would gain ANY traction on the toob, if such a sentiment wasn't planned? Let's not be naive here.


I know...I'm probably the only one out here saying this. Everyone that represents 'citizen journalism' is banging away on the"Hands off Syria" drum. But doesn't it seem a bit odd that all of a sudden, we are getting support from the folks that brought us Iraq, Afghanistan..et al? There is something afoot...and I don't yet know what it is. But I think the world is going to find out soon enough and we are all gonna do a face-palm shortly and wonder how we got buggered yet again.

Methinks somebody is protesting too much. And they are getting us all on their side for a reason. Of course, on the surface of it all, we will see a mad-dictator-president that has made a judgement and is pushing too hard for more war. And to oppose him, we do our duty out here in the alternative media. It is obvious that he is lying about everything he and his fellow-actors are spewing...and it is just a bit too easy to see it. I'm going to have to quote a couple of StarWars lines: "I have a bad feeling about this"...and " They let us go. It was the only reason for the ease of our escape".
"You call that easy?" 
Paranoid? Ya, think?
Well, one thing I have learned. Media editors like politicians ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS have an agenda. You will never hear or see anything coming from them that they do not want you to see and hear coming from them. That, you can bank on. Things just don't happen that way and I defy you to tell me of a time in modern history when they did.

So, if you assume for a moment that I am right about this(and I am always right)...what can be gained. Although since few if any will heed my warning, I'm sure we will find out when it is too late. But I will guarantee that this thing is the false flag of all false flags. You heard it here first. Nothing in this story and how it is winding around, is what it appears to be.
Have the JPTB planned this 'limited' military action(or the lack thereof) as a bit of theatrics to actually begin a world-wide conflict? Are they deliberately shooting down one of their own to replace him with someone that will 'save the day', as they have been known to do: "Create a problem then provide a solution". 

I dunno. But after decades of second-guessing the tribe and their trickery, I gotta say that something pretty nasty is in the offing.
This whole thing is just a little too...cardboard cut-out for me. Call me anything you like...but I ain't buying it.
In my opinion, they(meaning the tribe) are depending on your 'common sense' reaction. And I must say that I think this is the big one. They are all-in on this one. If you provide(and you probably will) the humanitarian reaction that they are banking on you are going to experience the worst bad-beat in history. I must confess that I don't see the endgame clearly. I am not an investigative journalist. Just a jerk with a keyboard. But I can tell you one thing:
It's a trick.
Just sayin...

12 comments:

Mel said...

yes....i get bad feelings all the way around on this...and with a power grid down drill in november, from canada to mexico....something smells oily......i mean fishy... ; ]

Anonymous said...

your gut instinct...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324577304579057420154706690.html

what's more is the apparatus set up to "deal with" dissenters is in

http://uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/aipac-is-a-grave-threat-to-world-peace/

FULL COCKED POSITION...

http://www.hughhewitt.com/

shocking to the conscience...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-port-everglades-sovereign-citizens-20130905,0,7970718.story

what few there really are

I think you're right

Davy

Anaughty Mouser said...

Yea, I feel it too Tim. But as you said, a trick - but what's the end -game.

I'll roll out a scenario and you see what you think.

The zionist porch monkey takes a (fake) dive. A mullato 'stand-in' with blown-off face and Soetoro's physique is presented to the MSM public as have being blown-up and killed by Iranian National Guard secret service. Joe (I'm a zionist) Biden takes over, and amid Michelle's tears for her CIA plant husband (who has actually got bored of the whole being a strait president schtik - and left the US permanantly to his gay lover in Patagonia), vows to avenge Soetoro's faked assassination by crushing Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, and Russia and China if they get in the way.

Ah, probably too far out. But you are right, the consensus being created by the MSM AGAINST the attack on Syria seems too good to be true.

So it probably is.

The ultimate of all-in false-flags by the Rothschild proxies seems imminent.

Anonymous said...

Glad you put this into words Tim. I feel the same way, unless there is some "divine" intervention, US earthquake, tidal wave or some unforeseen unmasking of the PTB as never before.

And Anaughtymouser, you're scenario is exactly what I have been thinking. Don't know if it will be a real of fake event, although could possibly be real because he's just a well paid pawn/actor to the PTB. And, in this case, I do feel the PTB find him more expendable because he is a black man. I don't feel the nation is racist but I'm pretty sure the PTB are. And then, we as a nation, and the rest of the world will be told we have to avenge his killing, and I'm pretty sure everyone will follow. They do need our agreement and they will get it, that's just the way it works.
K

bee wrangler said...

I agree with the naughty mouser, I have also thought that the only way they will get a reaction they want. Things get stranger by the day.... not in a good way. Kinda funny- this year the evil they did caught up to a couple of professional bee killers here in h-town. They fell off of ladders or other such accidents. Me and my girls.../ we just laughed. Karma coming around- like a freight train. I am glad to see it coming- Jen

No More Myths said...

Not to worry. Let's just get together and sing Kumbaya My Lord along with Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtzxNJDRrc8

Or, maybe not:

Heroic Measures

http://www.jbcampbellextremismonline.com/sep-2011---mar-2012.html

Timster said...

Mel - Yeah. I heard about that...

Timster said...

Davy - I guess we'll see...
Thanks for the links. Interesting.

Timster said...

Mouse - "The ultimate of all-in false-flags by the Rothschild proxies seems imminent." We are on the same page here...

Timster said...

K - I fear you are right. And we nibble at the bait.

Timster said...

No More - That one always makes me cry...

Timster said...

Jen - "...caught up to a couple of professional bee killers here in h-town." You lost me there.