Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marilyn et al...

I asked a 19 year-old the other day..."who is Marilyn Monroe?".
He got a bit of a blank stare on his face as he went cycling through his recognition files...then his eyes lit up and he said "Oh...that's that singer dude that wears the evil-looking contacts."  

This really happened.  I didn't know what to say about that at the time.  I do now. Obviously. 

Things change.  People move on.  I don't fault this guy for not knowing that name in an instant.  That name that brought up an image of heavenly sex for most of the male species for so many years.  One of the most famous and infamous names of the 20th century.  Hell...this is the 21st century, after all.  Move on, Timster.
When I was a kid, I didn't know who Tex Beneke was. He was a heart-throb of my Mother.  She had to explain him to me.  That happens.  We place so much importance on celebrity, that we often miss the fact that it is fleeting...and is so designed.  Life is fleeting.
I won't try to explain who Marilyn was.  Well...not as such.  I won't bore you with facts like she once said that so many men fantasize about having sex with her, that most of her lovers came away disappointed that her body turned out to be only human.  She was just another woman.
Celebrity can do that to even the most astute of us.  There are people that cash in on that.  They are usually members of a certain tribe.  I think we all know to whom I refer.  But be that as it may...I miss Marilyn. I looked forward to growing old with her...even from a distance.  There are so many idols of my younger days that I won't have around to share in the aging process...as a gauge of sorts. There are a lot of celebrities that I miss...even Michael Jackson...and I didn't even care for him.  I grieve over the loss of Gentile celebrities that have fallen foul of the tribe that sold them in life.  Most of them anyway.  Those that were usually, like Marilyn and Michael, foolish and youthful enough to believe celebrity and thought they wanted it.

A few years ago I was going to be a businessman.  A merchant.  I opened an espresso shop in a tourist town.  I learned a lot...mostly that I am not a businessman. As my Sister put it..."it failed because you gave away the shop".  She was right.  I have a passion for good coffee and wanted to share it with the public.  Those two things are diametrically opposed.  Anyway it suffered several years of financial failure as I enjoyed several years of serving the best espresso that I could.
I opened the shop very early every morning.  Being just down the road from several performance venues at my location, I heard tell of many celebs coming through town...and I served several.  But this particular fall morning I wasn't prepared for my first customer of the day.  
A small woman walked in asking if I was open yet.  I said "sure...coffee's brewing".  She was in a normal looking jogging suit, no makeup and sunglasses.  She sat down after I got her drink and we being the only two people there, started jabbering away at each other.  Weather, jogging, the town...it went on for the better part of an hour.  I liked her.  She was funny and...I dunno...worldy-wise. Tough.  She brought up the subject of celebrities frequenting the area and I told her my tales.  She seemed unimpressed...but hey...some are not swayed by that sort of thing.  At one point she removed her sunglasses and I glanced at her eyes that looked as if they had both been blackened in a fight.  "I know", she said  "rough night".
She struck me as nothing out of the ordinary and I took her for just another tourist...but just a bit more entertaining to talk to.  As she left and thanked me for the coffee and chat, she stood with the doorknob in her hand and asked "you don't know who I am, do you?"  "Nope".  "You aren't a fan of country music?".  "Nope...I always thought of that phrase as a bit of an oxymoron", I said.
She laughed and waved goodbye.  I found out later that she was a mega-country celeb.  That impressed me.  Not her celebrity...just the fact that millions of people would love to have been in my place on that chilly morning...sitting there chatting away with their idol.  Oh well.  As they said about Marilyn...she was just another woman.
But that isn't what I wanted to talk about.  I do skew off in different directions if I am not reigned in.
I guess some celebrities are like that.  Tough.  Tenacious. Unswayed by the glamor of their profession...knowing, but not buckling to the jewish hand that they must salve to get where they are and stay there.  Like the woman in my shop.  I would think you either have to be that way...diplomatic with yiddish handlers making a buck off of your talent, but keeping your distance...or you give in to their control.  If you resist too much, as so many have, you can wake up dead.  The list of those that have dared to countervail their domination and paid the price...often the ultimate one, is long indeed.  It is a sad state of affairs that the ashkanazi own celebrity.  So many in the limelight began their journey to stardom by just pursuing a passion.  A passionate nature for any endeavor is a terrible thing to see destroyed.  But it is his game.  The hebrew manipulator of Gentile talent.  A talent of which he is envious.  Envy can breed horrible thoughts and deeds even in the best of us...so we are all witness to what the worst of us can do.  To those we admire and idolize.
Michael Jackson vilified jewish handlers in an off-hand interview.
He died shortly thereafter.  James Dean pissed off a jewish media boss and paid the price.  Jimi Hendrix planned to fire his jewish manager and had wine poured down his throat till he drowned. Francis Farmer was said to have gone insane.  Mel Gibson is the new Hitler...and on and on...


And Marilyn , when asked about how the new venture of starting her own production company would effect her career, said "this means I won't have to suck any more jewish cocks".
These are not people to take lightly.  They were dangerous then...they are worse now.  The impunity with which they control us all in one way or another is something that Norma Jean didn't understand, although she should have...having been surrounded by them constantly.  Perhaps someday our children or grandchildren will learn what really happened to all of these people that had their lives and their passions destroyed.  Someday.  But they probably won't feel the grief...because they don't remember them.
But anyway...to my young friend...THAT'S who Marilyn Monroe was.


"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set." -Lin Yutang

17 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Poor Marilyn was in way over her head from the start. She was an MK Ultra trauma based mind control slave and was trained to be the first "presidential model".

Other such women included Anna Nichole Smith and Kathy O'Brien who wrote and named many presidents she served. I could almost write a book about Anna Nichole... she was every inch a controlled slave, something I studied a lot, she was far from the fool that the world saw her as. It was all manipulation. She was badly badly treated by her trainers and owners.

Marilyn in was trained as a highly skilled sex slave. However, she got in deep with the Kennedy boys and was about to open her mouth about things she heard or participated in, I am not too sure of those details.

She was of the age when a lot of the conditioning begins to break down and many such slaves are terminated, often at places like Bohemian Grove, or in ritual, according to O'Brien.

But it is true, speak out against these folks and you are done. I have been discussing the death of Bill Hicks with someone as a murder. Then there was Bob Marley who was changing things greatly. John Lennon who wielded power. And of course Kurt Cobain whose untalented slut wife has become an illuminati darling. Brittany, Lindsay, Christina, these women are all a mess and ruled by these Jewish controllers.

George Carlin? I don't know, he was getting on in years.

But however you go, life is fleeting.

BTW who was that lady in the sunglasses?

Anonymous said...

Timster!
Your message is a startling reminder to us that to be true to ourselves is to live in danger in the sad state of this world.
However, as the danger increases along with our courage, so does a divine protection surround us, perhaps. Something is there with us that says go in spite of the risks!
God I loved John Lennon, I still do. If he had lived till now, he would have been a victim of many more assassination attempts.
The whole society tells us, pretend, believe, accept our stupid rules. Be what we tell you to be, not what you want to be. Thank god for the world, some of us just can't fit in with their so-called truths, we insist on finding our own way and expressing what we are. I am not causing any great stir, yet I do go on rocking boats and annoying those who know me, which I am sure you understand well.
The people from the past whom I most love were all individuals who refused to join the mass mentality. I could name mine, but we all have our inspirations.
Thank you again,
Marigold
A little John Lennon. --- Instant Karma's going to get you, gonna knock you right in the head.....what in the world are you thinking of, laughing in the face of love... What on earth you trying to do, it's up to you, yeah you!!!

B. Bombay said...

Timster-

Very disturbing and powerful post. I had to get up and walk around a bit. Thank you

Timster said...

Noor - Yep. The list goes on and on. And we all know what happened to them really. I always wanted to do a well-researched book on the subject. Over at Kevin McDonald's Occidental Observer there is a series of articles dealing with the subject in depth.

My attorney, Mr. Gutstein informs me that I cannot divulge the name of that woman publicly...something to do with copyright infringement or some shit. However if you write to the gmail address in my profile, and forward $100 to cover legal expenses...(grin).

Timster said...

Marigold - You are one after my own heart...and quoting one of my heroes. But you know that...

Timster said...

B. - Didn't mean to upset you...but you are welcome. Thanks.

Genie said...

They had the best fashion in Marilyn's day. That said...
The rest of the story goes like this: Jesus went to the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights when the Devil came and took Him upon a high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them, and said, "All these things I will give Thee, because power over them has been handed over to me, and I can give it to whomever I will. All these things I will give Thee, if Thou will fall down and worship me." We know who "me" is, don't we? End of story.

DaveS said...

Timster,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I liked today's post... maybe I'm just dreaming of one of your coffees as I sit here sipping another cold cup of my crappy caffeine creation (damn the new teapot that lies about its heat).

I'm one of the between'ers born in '69 and never given a proper sex symbol to worship, or maybe my generation does have a sex symbol and I never got the handout on her? Regardless, while growing up the heroines I most wanted to, um, hangout with, were Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden. Smart girls both of them, and that's the sort of thing I found sexy and still do. Something about a big brain that does more for me than big breast ;)

Sorry, I guess this is kind of a long, pointless post, but I did want to share a little sunshine with you and thank you for continuing to write. Wouldn't it be nice if more people would do a little thinking and writing about the way they view the world? I think so, even the folks I don't agree with have something they need to share. I think once a person writes something down, it's easier to let go of any anger and move on to healing. Or at least move on.

That's something I notice a lot in the writings of people who are tired of zionist lies; they're not knee-jerk angry which is what the zionist want, but rather show a much deeper resentment that is beyond anger and is better described as resolve. Yeah, that's the word I'm thinkin' of; resolve.

I'm not sure this makes sense to anyone but me, and I'm drinking freshly brewed cold coffee, so maybe it doesn't make sense to me either?

To bring this to a close I want to thank you for the Lin Yutang quote... and what a name that is, sounds like some '90's rap band, The Yutang Clan
Peace
DaveS

Anonymous said...

Timster,
I read your blogs for some time and it is due a heartfelt word of recognition for your contribution on a saner and wiser outlook of the world. Your posts bring to the human side what the sun brings to the earthly realm on a harvest day.
I know it is all one but here we collapse the wave and integrate in so many particles of dust. Yours is better buffed and shines in the darkness of the soul like a beacon in the night. Keep on beaming for we sailors of life need to know where is the middle ground …
Dan

Anonymous said...

Off topic Timster..but...

Penn State...
Looks like Paterno grew up in JewYork Shitty.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/nation/article/penn_state_president_ousted_in_scandal_aftermath_20111110/

Shocked I tell ya.

Timster said...

Dan - I'm overwhelmed. Thanks for reading!

Timster said...

Anon@2:44 - Yeah...that whole thing stinks to hell. Thanks for the link.

who+dares+wings said...

How did Tuesday Weld, Brigitte Bardot, and Dina Merrill escape CIA sex slavery? They were hotties on a par with Marilyn. Brigitte Bardot is a French nationalist along with Alain Delon. You know what that means? That means they're practically nazis! I love getting old with Brigitte Bardot. Every time she opens her mouth she pisses someone off. She's so lucky that MK-Ultra Ziontologists didn't grab her in an airport, strap her down and dose her with "Zippy Zippy", then cart her off to the Bohemian Grove and let every senior senator in the house bang her black and blue.

Timster said...

Dares - Good point! I was going to include Judy Garland in the post...but that's a whole other trail down abuse lane...I guess there are probably thousands, if the truth be known.

Anonymous said...

Timster and ya'll:

The star whackers must control the most archetypal of divine feminine and masculine energies, otherwise they might (god forbid!) actually remind us of what REAL celebrity looks and acts like (not the phony, bought titles of the neo-arisocRATic of the cough-cough 'banking' class).

In addition, the star fuckers and star whackers have to pimp out the athletes, another organically aristocratic class whom they've been simultaneously milking for their own amusement, as well as using as bread and circus distraction since Greco-Roman times for their own protection. Just think about it for a minute, if these incredibly strong goy athletes get off the steroids and prescription speed, they might actually pull a frankenstein and turn on their masters in a moment of lucidity!

Anonymous said...

P.s. heya Timster-

Since we're speaking of celebrity and the film industry of a certain era (right behind you, brotha, LOL), surely you can recall that movie "The Bad Seed" staring Patty McCormack, riiiiiight?

Well, um, um, I was just thinking that maybe the Bad Seed was an allegorical example of a certain country behaving very, very badly.

"There was a little girl
who had a little curl
in the middle of her forehead
and when she was good, she was very, very good, and when she was bad, she was horrid".

Nuff said. Wonder when there will be a remake of that particular project in sequelville? (crickets)

Timster said...

Anon@8:42 - I don't think that will happen....(crickets)