Saturday, November 19, 2011

Aim...

I have a few friends.  Some are out here in this virtual reality, some are brick-and-mortar.  Most of these are writers of one stripe or another, and I admire them.  I admire anyone that can use language effectively to let you inside their heads.  To leak their very thoughts by putting one word after another.  Whether it is in the form of prose or poetry, fact or fiction, I have always held that ability in the highest esteem...and tried to emulate it.  I have, as many writers have done, failed miserably on some attempts...and succeeded moderately at other times.  It is part of the craft, I think.  

At one crucial moment a couple years ago, however...I decided to get into the fray of what I like to think of as "social politics"...or the popular philosophy of the world-wide-web.  And use my limited talents at lining up words in a horizontal fashion, as a weapon in the battle against what I deem a threat to our very survival as a species...judaism.
I have had moderate success at this.  Enough so, that I think I have changed a few minds about this menace.  That is enough for me.  I have satisfied my urge to accomplish my original goal, on a small scale.  Of course I would that I could continue this effort and in so doing, change even more minds than I have.  And I shall try.  But.

There are two things that should be very apparent at this site; my love of the written word, and my hatred of "the tribe". These are things that have hounded me all my life. For good and bad.  I have tried not to be vain about the(to me)overwhelmingly positive(for the most part) reception my efforts of trying to bring these two things together have brought me here.  It is a struggle to do so.  It is difficult to think that I haven't done some good.  Fired a few good shots at the enemy...even though I have missed terribly many times.  To have so many read my words and agree with them can have the effect, similar to a couple stiff shots of cheap whiskey...becoming full of ones self.  But I know better...and that feeling, is at best "cheap".
At the very least I can honestly say to myself that I have been in the battle.  I think the more I write about this subject, the better I can get at opening the minds of those reading it.  I guess that I see my site as the Volkswagen of efforts out here.  It ain't pretty...it ain't comfortable...but if you stick with it, it just may get you there.
There are so many Mercedes' and BMW's and Rolls Royce's out here...well, you know them.  They can get you there in style.  But I too am offering a ride, and I am gleeful to have you aboard in this trek to the real "truth".  That place of the illusive universal agreement about the way our world should work.  My destination is a place in which the jewish religion no longer exists.  Most of the trip will be an uphill one.

I do not have all the answers.  I don't have any, when it comes right down to how you should live your life.  I can only scribble out how I choose to live mine. Take it or leave it...for its literary merit, or limited wisdom.  Generally speaking, this is about questions.

 I know.  You are thinking you have enough of those already.  But I think the key is to have the right ones.  I have answered a couple of my own about the jewish cult and that is mostly what I carry on about here. My answers have always worked for me.  I have many strong opinions about the descendants of the khazar and I will keep beating up these little squares of plastic until they put me in the fire...literally.  Not to worry.  For if there is anything certain about me, it is that I will keep trying. Right or wrong. I think that is what we are here to do.  To try.  To make an effort.
Even if it is an effort to push a rock up a hill...and though most of the time I feel that is exactly what I am doing...I also feel compelled to keep at it.
If I can inspire...or support people in my efforts...well, then I can sleep well.  And there are so many of you that can be so influenced.  So many bright and aware humans.
I see my site as helping to supply clarity when the waters are muddied by "ANTI-SEMITE".  For as worn as that anathema is...it still has power among those that remain unaware.  I am attempting to maintain a place where you can re-define your mission of hate...not hate for people...but for a destructive force. The destructive force of the jewish religion. For this religion worships nothing but itself. And I feel that nothing good can come of that.  The Christian endeavors to be kinder;the Muslim, more respectful;the Buddhist more introspective.  But I have studied judaism and its followers from the inside out, and I can say without fear of contradiction that there is nothing redeeming there.  Nothing that celebrates life in any fashion.  So I strive to be a keeper of focus while their media influences so many, so falsely. 
If I can provide this...then I believe that to my own self, I have been true.  There are so many of you that have youthful energy and talents that I do not possess, I feel obligated to keep this place as a stepping stone for you to use in your campaigns against the tribal evil as we see it.
If I falter...forgive me my shortcomings...but keep returning.  My intentions are true...if not always my aim.

28 comments:

kikz said...

simply.. thank you.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Remember to have some fun with this thing, humour in the face of the enemy's seemingly limitless resources for waging their evil war is of itself dignified defiance.

MY last great act of defiance, when facing their cowardly firing squad, will be to smile and blow them a kiss!

"L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace."

veritas

Mel said...

thank you for arranging words to share your thoughts.... i don't have that gift... i push pigment on canvas, because words fail me. thank you again!

reenie said...

Thank you

Peace Reenie

Anonymous said...

Hey Timster,
I, too, love words expressed clearly from someone's being. It always helps, even if it doesn't totally match what we may think. Hearts meet and mingle wonderfully at these times.
We express ourselves, which is what the society, the priests, the politicians, the teachers never allowed.
I love your expressions here. It seems to me that all that we hate inside and outside of ourselves must be understood rather than eradicated, treated as an enemy.
I hate so much, but I go on trying to understand these things. I hate egos, churches and priests, politicians and governments, power over another, lies, ....I hate poverty and I hate greed, I hate beauty denied, I hate censorship, I hate ideas, rules and ways of being enforced on anyone!!
I hate schools as we know them, marriage and family as we live in them, parenting as it is mostly done.
I hate war and I hate greed. I could go on all day!
When I go on wishing for a better life, without these things, I become more and more miserable.
So I just try to be the world I wish for. It's hard work.
It is everyone that I see, including myself often, that try to be special, not only the Jews. Somebody is American, or male, or Catholic or white-skinned and he thinks he is better.
Many stand by their families with a staunch loyalty that borders on being cultish! "my family, my wife, my school, my my my!! Ha!
Can I take up a little more space, John Lennon says it all in such a beautiful way. I just listened to this and it brought tears....

Imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try..
No hell below us, above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no country, it isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for and NO RELIGION too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger... A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us
And the World will live as one.
Yes, imagine......
Marigold

Timster said...

Kikz - You are welcome.

Timster said...

V - Leave em laughing I always say...and speaking of which, how's that jar-head thing working out for you guys down there? Feel all safe and warm and Amerikan now? WTF is that chess-move all about?

Timster said...

Mel - You are welcome. Got any paintings I can post here?

Timster said...

Reenie - Justice!...you're welcome. Haven't heard from you for a while.

Timster said...

Marigold - Very well put. Thanks for the quote. We all need to remember that from John. AND his "anti-semitism"...

Jester said...

You do it so well! That is why I'm here anyway. Your words often mirror what is swimming around my head, except my attempts to put pen to paper usually appear as though I'm still using crayons and sound a trifle deranged.
We all excel at different things. I use a video camera. I point it at things and assemble them (hopefully with something akin the alacrity you have as a 'wordist') into a watchable series of images.
I will send a link sometime. The music videos I set out to make are slowly morphing into short protest films. The mohican of my teens is finally finding a direction to point the two fingers.
Peace, JSTR

Mel said...

thanks tim! yes i will put a couple together... my profile picture is one of them....i imagine the 4 horses in a competition, pushing past each other with smart-ass expressions.....

Mel said...

these are my paintings.. enjoy!
http://melanie60.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anonymous said...

Dear Timster,

Thank you. Cuz of you and a FEW others, I don't feel so all alone with this battle.

Machiventa Melchizedek

Keep it up Tim! said...

Love of well used language and hatred of the zionist tribe.

Ditto.

Mouser

Timster said...

Jester - Thanks...plz do send a link.

Timster said...

Mel - I stole one of your best and put in on the side-bar. Hope you don't mind. Couldn't help myself... I love the color and comp.

Timster said...

Machiventa - You aren't alone.

Timster said...

Mouser - Thanks!

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...I've been up all night teaching my daughters how to make a placard for public protests. Mine reads "Yankee Go Home"!

Aren't yanks a pain in the ass!?

Haaaaargh!


veritas

Mel said...

i am honored... a compliment that is greatly appreciated.... thank you...

kikz said...

i happen to think patriarchy run amok, such as espoused by judiasm, xtianity and islam is a primary contributing factor in the pudding. found this earlier this am.. i think it prescient so i'll link.. apologies for my ineptitude and laziness to hyperlink in html..

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/relationships/2011/10/eroticizing-dominance-grooming-sexual-predatory-behaviors-as-norms/

i'll also say, that as a rule i don't trust the institution of psychiatry as it is generally overrun/overseen by jews.
just call me... unrighteous goy ;)

argh said...

Well put Timster.

btw...

Cain as the first jew?

"First-born of Adam and Eve, named "Cain" ("Ḳayin") because "gotten" (root, "ḳanah") "with the help of Yhwh." He became a tiller of the ground, and made an offering of its fruits which Yhwh did not accept, though He had accepted that of Abel. Cain was angered, whereupon Yhwh assured him that divine acceptance depended upon conduct. Cain slew Abel, and was cursed by Yhwh so that the soil should yield no return to his labor, and he should be driven out to wander over the earth. At Cain's appeal Yhwh "made to him a sign, lest any one finding him should smite him." Cain went forth to the land of Nod Wandering), east of Eden; his wife bore him a son Enoch, after whom he named a city which he had built. From him were descended Lamech, who is recorded as having married two wives; Jabal, who instituted nomad life; Jubal, who invented music; and Tubal-Cain, the inventor of metal weapons".

Generations of Cain.

"The seven generations of Cain, as the brood of Satan, are accordingly represented as types of rebels".


http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/3904-cain

Timster said...

V - "Teach your children well..."
I wish they would go home. I wish they wouldn't be tempted into the service in the first place by a corrupt military/government. I wish the zionist war-mongering a-holes would leave and "go home" to israhell. I wish a lot of things. But puh-leez don't judge us in Amerika by those gung-hos. They have no idea what they are doing. They were promised GI loans after their hitch, and in this economy, I'm sure it seems the only option to them in their young lives...seeing as how the yids have made sure that all our productivity has been shipped to the slaves in the third world of Rothschildlandia.

Timster said...

Mel - YW. It is a greater honor for me.

Timster said...

Kikz - hmmmm. Interesting article. Athena appears to be the new Germain Greer.

Timster said...

Argh - Thank you.

kikz said...

beg pardon... on my havin to google Greer..

i did see mention in the commentary on Athena's article, a male mention that the dominance issue can be abused just as easily frm the fem side. Athena responded that somewhere she'd amended her stance to include that aspect.

i agree. veneration of one & denigration of the other; matriarchal or patriarchal... humanity suffers. i guess the aspect of the article i most appreciated was its scope in effecting statecraft.
as in and to borrow a line frm zz top.. 'we bad.. we nationwide'.....

equipoise, or as close to it as humanly possible is best all 'round.

thx for lettin me vent :)