Monday, September 12, 2011

I DO go on...

This is going to be one of those entries.  One in which I have a whole hodge-podge of things swirling around and I am grasping at the mini-hurricane...pulling out this thing and that...trying to make something.  I probably won't succeed, but...

I CAN go on about the sixties.  And for that I apologize.  Especially to those of you that are too young to remember that turbulent time, and have had it all put in a sweater-box for you, labeled "social revolution".  The media likes to do that.  Tie up things all neatly in a pre-labeled package for your casual perusal...those that didn't experience it.
Anyway, I was thinking about this recent anniversary of 9/11 and how much more every year, the official myth is being left un-purchased. About the internet and how it keeps beating the pee out of that story of evil A-rabs.  It will get worse for them y'know.  For the zionists that push that fantasy.  The ones that actually did it.  And when it does...when it reaches critical mass...and no one believes their propaganda any more, a lot of people are going to be disillusioned.  I know something about that.  About how you can gloss over the obvious and try your best to continue on as if things really were as simple as you have been told.

In the late sixties there were riots.  Many of them.  Mostly racially charged. Few cities escaped them, for there was an underlying anger in the fabric...the very woof and warp of our amerikan cloth.  It was being fomented by the media, and it wasn't being fomented by the media.  They loved it...but it got out of control and addressed some things that it wasn't supposed to.
So I am in my middle-class HS and a fight broke out in the cafeteria.  It spread like wildfire because it was time.  It was originally between a white guy and a black guy...and I think it was actually concerning a girl, if the truth  be known ...after the National Guard had left the smoldering empty devastated building.  Everyone chose their sides...mostly along the color line.  Of course I sided with the blacks.  We tore that school apart....literally.  In the halls there was an infection that spread from student to student, student to teacher, teacher to teacher.  An infection of blind rage.
Toward the close of the event, I was wandering around the halls...looking for my girlfriend and another fight, while trying to avoid the guards.  I saw a friend of mine...a mulatto fellow...a guy that never hurt anyone and light enough in complexion that he fit in nicely with the white crowd.  I suppose you would describe his reaction as ambivalence.  He was sitting on the floor and crying. His world had come crashing down upon him in a matter of an hour.  Everything he had led himself to believe up till this day had betrayed him.  He didn't know which way to turn...with which gang to side.  He was truly lost.  I tried my best to get him out of harm's way, but it struck me then that in that time of social revolt, that you had to be this way or that.  One side or another.  And all bets were off.
It is coming to that again. The rage is still there. The Guard will be called out for the last time.  But they won't clear the building this time.  They will not be in charge.  The rage will be in charge.
When those like my friend are caught weeping on the floor, because the mob-think has finally figured it all out...there will be those pushed this way or that...and not always by choice.  Every Cohen and Shapiro will be pushed back to the group to which they now cling, even if they attempt to deny that group.  Many innocent people will be hurt and killed.  The rage knows no adjudication.  It simply is, and it all happens so fast.
When it becomes common knowledge, contrary to their bleating media, that zionist israhell was behind the twin towers...when we all know...the infection of "jewishness" will be torn out by its roots.  It won't be pretty.  It will be a justice of sorts...a blunt instrument trauma to the world.
And when this world-epiphany happens...the one that is beginning now in the Middle East and Northern Africa...the spoiled brats living in  israhell that aren't even aware of their own state's complicity in the Trade Center attacks, will show the world the hubris they have been taught.  And they will express the sentiment that, as Sarah Silverman so aptly put it: "so what if we did kill Christ...I'd do it again". This will happen...I guarantee it.  I will also guarantee that they will find out very quickly when they own these atrocities, that no army can defend them.  The world will not have it.  And they will pay.  And they won't fully understand it.  Like my friend, they will be lost.  Lost in a world in which there is no group that wants them.
So forgive me my trip back to another time and place.  Forgive me for seeing the parallels between the small revolt that I lived through and the coming one. But as I saw a lot of racial bigotry get its come-up-ins then, mark my words...ALL jews are going to pay dearly, and soon.
That's my prediction...I stand by it.
But I DO go on...

22 comments:

Mel said...

i know this will be ugly...i won't say to the ones who would not believe... i told you so.... but i will nod my head and head home close the door and probably cry.. again..

Mel said...

by the way.. it's ok that you thought i was a guy... ; ]

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Forgiven.

Genie said...

It will be a pitiful day when shit hits the fan in Israhell, maybe it'll be the day Rothschild decides it's no longer useful. One way or another those "Israelis" are going to leave Palestine. They are going to have to come out from behind the wall and face the fact that they are not a real people with a national identity. They did not invent humus. There is no such thing as an "Israeli salad" it is an Arab salad. They do not own anything, they invested their lives in a fake state with a fake government. They will come out nameless, stateless with no identity. Everything for them has been a sham. They will not want to tell anyone they were "Israelis". It's a joke. A hoax. Thier holocaust was a hoax, they may even figure it out finally. They will discover that the whole world really does hate them and now they have to go out into that world. Can you imagine such a fate? This has always been their fate.
Beyond this, I never saw such excitment in my middle class HS. Your HS sounds like Blackboard Jungle! LOL

glengear said...

This one has left me wordless! Way to go Timster! (CLAPPING)

Anonymous said...

I really don't appreciate your page. You're looking for a simple solution to the world's problems by taking one group of people and putting all the blame on them. NEWS FLASH: The Jewish people are not the source of all the evil in the world. You're just another person illogically blaming the Jews for everyone's problems. No matter what I say, you will always believe the Jews are the root of all evil. You'll still bleat about "The Holohoax," yet according to this post and your page, you endorse the death of "all things Judaic." (Irony? I think not. And you know it's true.) You'll continue to blame 911, the Kennedy Assassination, WWI, WWII etc. on the Jews. You'll continue to falsely claim that all media is owned by Jews and that we can't trust anything Jewish. (Quite a clever Catch 22, Mr. Streicher, but it ain't gonna work this time.) I really do pity you. You have devoted your life to a hateful, despicable cause. I invite you to cease your false accusations against the Jewish people. You know what you are doing is wrong. Please, if you truly are for world peace, start advocating it. Right now, all you're doing is looking for a scapegoat to put all your problems on. Life just ain't that simple whether you like it or not.

Genie said...

anonymous said: "You'll continue to falsely claim that all media is owned by Jews"

yeah, Tim, what a liar. The Jews only own 96%.

Anonymous said...

Anon at 1541 Cass called and said good job ziotroll turd.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Is anon@3:41 a classic or what? I am going to print this sit and frame it, I still have some space between the bounced cheques on my shithouse wall. Haa ha, Oi, anon, what was the Original title of Catch 22? Smart arse.

Yay Timster, you rock when you roll! Haaargh!

Free Palestine, with every purchase!

veritas

Anaughty Mouser said...

I have to respect a person for coming into a perceived enemy camp - even if they are wrong.

'I really don't appreciate your page.'
I really appreciate your work on this blog.

'You're looking for a simple solution to the world's problems by taking one group of people and putting all the blame on them.'
About 98% of all problems in this world can be traced directly to the ongoing work of zionist jews.

'NEWS FLASH: The Jewish people are not the source of all the evil in the world.'
See above - about 98%.

'You're just another person illogically blaming the Jews for everyone's problems.'
I applaud your courage and honesty in telling the truth about zionism.

'No matter what I say, you will always believe the Jews are the root of all evil.'
You have said zionist jews are the root of (almost) all evil. You are confirmed by Jesus Christ who called the zionist jews: "You who call yourselves Jews, but who are not, you are the Synagogue of Satan." Book of Revelations

'You'll still bleat about "The Holohoax," yet according to this post and your page, you endorse the death of "all things Judaic."
I 100% endorse the death of Rothschildism and all things zionist - 'jewish' or christian.

'(Irony?'
The irony is you wearing clothes at this nudist beach while proclaiming nudity is natural.

'I think not.'
You are wrong - see above.

'And you know it's true.)'
Lies cannot be true.

'You'll continue to blame 911, the Kennedy Assassination, WWI, WWII etc. on the Jews.'
Yes it is true, zionist international bankers orchestrated all of those.

'You'll continue to falsely claim that all media is owned by Jews and that we can't trust anything Jewish.'
The MSM is a 100% spin, fluff and outright zionist NWO propaganda. Go read Orwell.

'(Quite a clever Catch 22, Mr. Streicher, but it ain't gonna work this time.)'
You are having a positive effect since denier trolls are showing up to sound pathetic.

'I really do pity you.'
Sorry, the pity is for you because you ain't in the club mentioned by Carlin either - YOU are just an interim useful idiot to the zionist PTB.

'You have devoted your life to a hateful, despicable cause.'
You have invested of your time and energy to expose the sins of the zionist jews and for that all thinking persons thank you sincerely.

'I invite you to cease your false accusations against the Jewish people.'
I hope you never cease your proclaiming of the truth until the zionist jews are completely exposed and powerless to do more evil against there fellow man.

'You know what you are doing is wrong.'
What your are writing is like beautiful music to every truth seeker. Thank you Tim.

'Please, if you truly are for world peace, start advocating it.'
Exactly as you are doing - may you continue to have the interest and energy to keep telling the truth.

'Right now, all you're doing is looking for a scapegoat to put all your problems on.'
Thank you for indentifying the name of the beast - only then can people begin to defeat it.

'Life just ain't that simple whether you like it or not.'
Nothing worth doing is easy- Kepp up your great work Tim.

Kudos Tim - your work is reaching out in an honest manner. Your truth is provoking the zionist jews - keep going Sir!

Mouser

Anonymous said...

Text of the speech about his book on the difference between zionism and judaism by Alan Hart, Freiburg, Germany, September 11, 2011:

ZIONISM: THE TRUE ENEMY OF THE JEWS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/09/11/essence-of-the-suppressed-truth/

Anonymous said...

This is a message for Mouser as well as Timster.

"We welcome your comments. But please,
keep a civil tongue and no insulting for its
own sake. If you disagree with an article or
a previous comment...
do so respectfully. And ***NO SCRIPTURE QUOTING.***
These are the rules. Follow them or **I won't
publish your comment.** Thank you.


Timster? If these are indeed, the rules, then why was Mouser's comment published? Mouser wrote in repsonse to my post "You have said zionist jews are the root of (almost) all evil. You are confirmed by Jesus Christ who called the zionist jews: "You who call yourselves Jews, but who are not, you are the Synagogue of Satan." Book of Revelations"

Besides the side issue that Mouser ignorantly labeled me a "zionist" despite the fact that I mentioned nothing of Israel or zionism in my post, he quoted scripture in his post, thus breaking your posting rules.

I only bring this to your attention, Timster, because it shows a significant level of disingenuity. Mouser's post is completely baseless from beginning to end. 98% Mouser? Yeah, and 98% of statistics are made upon on the spot.

Baseless claims, overgeneralizations, and anti Jewish scripture readings seem to wrap up the arguments of the "anti Judaic" movement quite nicely.

A platform based upon fallacies doesn't hold up, my friends. Open your eyes.

Timster said...

Mel - Yeah, I never took pleasure in being one of those "I told you so" types...although the opportunity has arisen countless times(grin)

Timster said...

V - mea culpa

Timster said...

Genie - Well, things were different all over...back then.

Timster said...

glenster - Thank you!

Timster said...

Mouse - Thank you. We try. And thanks for the rebuttal.

Timster said...

Anon@9:35 - Thanks for the link. Good stuff...

Timster said...

Anon@10:15 - Oops. You caught me in all my subterfuge! I slipped up. You nailed me on that one...now the jig is truly up! Everything I have ever written is a lie. It's all a hoax and you have exposed me for the ridiculous person that I am. I am so ashamed.
From now on I am going to YOUR site exclusively! Where did you say that was?

Timster said...

Mel - Well...you know...picture of horse...melvin vs melody? Common error, I guess.

Blammo said...

Let that be a lesson to you, Timster!
How dare you!

Timster said...

Blammo - Yeah, what a jerk.