Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How Can You...

As I have stated here several times on this site, I had Palestinian friends.  I have no idea if they are still alive.  They went back home from the US, many years ago.  I miss them.
People ask me why I chose the Palestinian/israeli "conflict" as my "cause".  Well this is one reason.  There are a million and a half others.  They also live and die in that open-air prison that used to be Palestine.
But there are other reasons closer to home.

I once knew a guy that was bent on owning a handgun.  He was a nice enough guy...but for some reason, too much testosterone perhaps, he was bound and determined to own one.  He was never threatened, nor did he live in a dangerous area...he just liked the idea.  You could see his excitement as he poured over catalogs, looking at the shining weapons.

I don't want to open a can of worms here.  I don't want to get into a heated debate over rights to own weapons...there are so many angles to the issue and it is a tired unsolvable subject as I see it.  There are good arguments on both sides.  Yes, I understand that the JPTB are on the side of  gun control.  And, yes I understand why.  But aside from the arguments to be made for either side...I don't like guns.  Never did.  I don't care what anyone says...guns are for killing.  I am against all forms of killing...anything or anyone.  Period.
That being said, I'm sure you won't be surprised that when I learned of my friend's intention to purchase such a weapon, I tried to talk him out of it.  "No good will come of this, John"...says I.  And on and on I went, trying to dissuade this childish dream of owning  a handgun.  I knew I wasn't going to stop him.  I gave up.  I wish I hadn't.


He bought said weapon.  One with more fire-power needed to drop an elephant.  He did all the legal things of course...registered, endured a waiting period...all that.  Until he finally had it in his possession.  I didn't hear anything more about it from him.  As a matter of fact, I didn't see John around as much as before.  When I questioned a mutual friend about his scarcity, I was told that John was having a hard time...and that he didn't want to face me.  I further learned that John had started carrying the gun he had purchased in his car...locked securely...and with no ammo.  He said he only intended to keep it there with the thought that just pulling it out would be enough to get him out of any sticky situations that might befall him.
This gun remained locked and hidden in his car for a full month...before it was stolen.  He had yet to report the theft, before he was contacted by the police and was informed that his gun had been used in a robbery in which an innocent person had been shot to death.
This is a true story.  Certainly not one that I am proud to relate.  But true nonetheless.
I know...you are saying that this is an isolated incident.  Yeah.  You may be saying that this sounds like a story with a moral about the evil of owning guns, and that could very well be easily used as an example by the jewish-led gun control lobby...and all this is true.  But not the point I wanted to make.


Aside from the obvious bent of this little tale, it means more to me than that.  
After having watched "Tears Of Gaza", I thought of that gun.  I thought of my friend providing...unwillingly...the weapon to kill.  Say all you want about whether the thief that took John's weapon might just as well have gotten his instrument of death from another source if John hadn't provided it.  That isn't important.  What is important is that I am providing...unwillingly...the weapons that maimed and killed children.  And unlike John, I am providing it still.  Every year that I file federal taxes, I pay for the weapons that murder children.
Of course this money is stolen from me.  Of course I have no legal choice in the matter.  But that doesn't make me sleep any better when I see images of burning bodies of innocent children.  Those lives ended and/or ruined at the hands of these psychopathic thieves that have broken into my government and stolen the means to carry out these inhuman acts of violence.  This must stop.  This must stop now.


I urge you to send the link to this movie to EVERY person that you can think of.  Facebook the link...twitter the link...reddit it...whatever.  Get it in front of all the eyes you can.  I understand it is difficult to watch.  Difficult for us especially.  We that understand.  You mustn't give up like I did.  You see what this terrorist religion is capable of.  You know that this is happening and you must help get it stopped.  This is not propaganda...it is truth.  And truth in its ugliest form.  It must be seen.  People must know what they are allowing in their names.  And what they are paying for, against their will.  For no one in their right mind would condone what is going on there.  So when I ask "How Can You?"  I am not referring to the 94% of israeli jews that supported the "cast lead" slaughter of men, women and children in Palestine.  They have already spoken.  We all know how they can.


I am asking those of us with human conscience to spread this knowledge...how can you not?

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't stop until the sheeple put a stop to it...in other words never.

Genie said...

I share your sentiment regarding guns. There have been times when I was in someone's home and they tell me they are gun owners and I will leave. I live right by a place called the Winchester Mystery house. It was owned by the sister of the founder of the Winchester rifle. The house is a museum because this rich woman who built herself a mansion found the mansion being haunted by the spirits of who had been killed by the weapons her brother invented. In order to confuse the spirits she had fake stairways put in all around the house which would lead to a wall. So that's why it is a "mystery" house.
If people knew the truth of Israel their hair would turn white. It is a ghastly nightmare. I can't watch the videos anymore. The fact that my country provides a cover and feeds the beast through my taxes is maddening. As for Zionists everywhere... pox on them, even my pro Israel family members, any old friends, neighbors etc etc. Pox on all of them.

John Friend said...

I think people should be knowledgeable of firearms, and capable of protecting themselves, their family, and property if need be with a firearm. I think this would solve a lot of our common crime problems. And people just being more responsible and knowledgeable in general. That would require some reading though, and most people aren't into that anymore...

I don't think we can really compare your friend having his gun used unwillingly to commit a murder and the fact that Israel and Zionist Jews completely own and control the federal government of the United States, providing Israel with unlimited weapons and money to murder innocent people whose land they stole, and commit major false flag operations like 9/11. I'm sick of paying taxes to these psychopaths, too.

I'm posting the link on Facebook right now.

Timster said...

Anon@7:18 - I think you are wrong. I hope you are wrong.

Timster said...

John - Thank you.

Timster said...

Genie - " a pox on them all"...I like that.

John Friend said...

Tears of Gaza Part 1 with English subtitles on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oSkD3D9uE&feature=related

Timster said...

John - Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Off-topic, but this is a question I have been meaning to ask you for some time: What do you have against Mike Rivero of www.whatreallyhappened.com ?

Timster said...

Anon@7:50 - http://timster-howdarei.blogspot.com/2010/08/hmmmmwhat-really-happened.html

Anonymous said...

Timster, thanks for that link. Now I understand Rivero a little better. I will still read his site, but with much more skepticism.

Anonymous said...

Immigrants beware. It only take two generations of living in America, to become ignorant hard core trash. The myth of upwardly mobile has been replaced by the reality of being downwardly stuck. This is a brutal country to be in if you are poor. There has always been a war on the poor in America. It will be interesting to see how well the middle class adapts to homelessness and police brutality after the dollar meltdown.

musique said...

I am NOT anti-gun by any means but I personally can't see myself owning one. That's why I quit listing to Daryl Bradford Smith and his constant brain hammering on storing food and buying ammos.

Food will eventually run out and so will ammos, then what?

I'm totally with you on this one, Mr. Timster.


Geanie,

WOW... thanks for the story on the Winchester Mystery house. I've always thought of it as a haunted house kinda attraction so that's why never went there while living in NorCal.

Now that I am in SoCal, I really hate it here! Too many of those F 250 trucks, SUV's and too many evangelical Xtians with tats everywhere. Oh ... largest selection of kosher products at the local grocery store, didn't see that in Palo Alto.

San Jose is the last city in the USA where fluoride not being used in drinking water.

Timster said...

Anon@3:27 - You're welcome. Use caution.

Timster said...

Anon@4:34 - "The myth of upwardly mobile has been replaced by the reality of being downwardly stuck".
Very well put.

Timster said...

Musique - Thanks. Yeah, I grew up in SoCal. It changed drastically over the years.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...The idealist in me totally agrees that weapons should not be necessary in our day to day lives: The pragmatist in me says just as soon as we get the scourge of yiddish khazars out of and away from any and all places and positions of social, financial, political and military power - scrap the lot. Until the final victory, we need to defend our "lives and liberty", sounds like a term from the Constitution eh? Guns don't kill people, people [with guns, knives, sauce-pans and assorted miscellaneous blunt instruments] and yids kill people(grin).

By the way stumbled across this blog, I think you'll find it as interesting as I have:

http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/

cheers,

veritas

P.S. Excellent work on rivero! I had not seen that Post(?)

glengear said...

I HAVE TRIED HARD TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS SUBJECT AND THE DIS-PLEASURE IT BRINGS TO MY HEART.
I USED TO LOVE GOING TO THE MOVIES. THE KILLING, THE DESTRUCTION, STARTING BECOMING SO COMMONPLACE. THE GORY SCENES, BECAME GORIER AND GORIER UNTIL YOUR MIND MUST HAVE MORE, AND MORE SENSATIONALIZING THE GORIEST SCENES EVER. THE MINDSET OF 20 YEARS OR SO HAS TAKEN THAT BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUE TO THE CHILDREN.
SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE THIS TOOK OVER THE VIDEO GAMES, THUS THE CHILDREN. THE T V WAS TAKEN OVER BY WHO? THE T V BECAME THE DESENSITIZING TOOL OF THE P. T. B. WE GO FROM AMDY GRIFFITH, BONANZA, THREE STOOGES, GILLIGAN'S ISLAND, ADDAMS FAMILY, WORLD OF DISNEY, YOU ASK FOR IT AND SO ON AND SO FORTH TOOO... TODAY! IN BETWEEN BECAME 24 HOUR NEWS CHANNELS, 24 HOUR WEATHER CHANNELS, INFOCOMMERCIALS. WE ARE OVERWHELMED AND BLOCK OUT "THE REAL REALITY". iff-un it ain't on the t v, it ain't happening. a stage gives way in indy, 3 people dead it reverebrates all over the world. m. j. dies, headlines for 6 months and billions made.
MY POINT I HAVE A NEPHEW THAT SIGNED UP FOR THE AIR FORCE. HE WATCHED THE FOX AND THE HOUND A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE PROBABLY 100 TIMES AS A PRESCHOOLER. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IT'S MIND NUMBING KILLING TRASH ON VIDEOS. I HAVE ASKED PARENTS WHY DO YOU LET YOUR CHILDREN PLAY THOSE BRAINWASHING GAMES FOR HOURS ON END EVERY FUCKING, DAY!!! their answers, "it keeps them occupied and out-ta my hair, it keeps them safe and off the streets. DAMN, DAMN, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!! WE ARE THAT STUPID AND WE HAVE HELPED T. P. T. B. TO DO IT!!! I'M SORRY TIMSTER, PEOPLE JUST FLAT DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!! EXCUSE ME TIMSTER I'M PISSED FUCKING OFF!! THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT REALLY CARE AND I SURE AS HELL HOPE THE LIST IS GROWING EXPONENTIALLY DAILY OR WE "ALL" PEOPLE OF THE WORD ARE HISTORY!!!

Noor al Haqiqa said...

You know I resonate with almost everything you say. I will watch this movie later.

We had a gun up at our cottage. Once a year Dad took it down, primed it or whatever it is when you oil it etc, and as a treat, if they had been realllllllly good, my brothers got taken into the backwoods for some shoot the can fun. I never touched it. Hated guns and all they stand for.

I still do but am more realistic about the level of our enemy. They have cashed in on our naivete for a very long time and we learned submission from our Christian religion.

Today, I believe that responsible people should be able to have and maintain a weapon so long as they have proven knowledge etc etc

This is a very unsafe world we live in. Things are only going to deteriorate and I believe an unarmed populace is a sitting duck populace.

Anonymous said...

Patrick says:

Well...

.....I gave you a chance to see if you knew the score but it appears I'm completely unimpressed with the anti-Scriptural, raceless nonsense that you write so if there is no conversation herein, I'll not be returning; I'll just shake my head and wonder how you got so wishy-washy with such an important topic, and inspite of your bent, holding so many opinions given you by the judaic, as you refer to them...

Timster said...

V - Thanks for the interesting link. Yeah...the Rivero thing got picked up by DB Smith and I got over 200K hits in a week about it. Quite the shit-storm. Apparently a lot out there feel about him the way I do..."gatekeeper for hire" ...but he keeps on going

Timster said...

Glenster - Don't hold back here. Tell us how you really feel. No need to mince words.(grin)

Timster said...

Noor - You are correct..."sitting duck populace" is right.

Timster said...

Patrick - You gave me a chance? Shit! I missed it? Why don't people tell me about these things. Another opportunity blown. Hell's bells! Score? I don't even know who's playin who! I coulda told you that...

Anonymous said...

*****Score? I don't even know who's playin who! I coulda told you that...*****

Patrick replies:

.....That's because you dismiss the true program provided to knew who's who in the zoo; the antiChrist of Scripture is the selfsame "man of sin", esau, of whom, the "jews" are his progeny, the edomites/idumeans...

.....I won't cite the Scripture for you, but these are the facts you're refusing to bear...

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Check this kid out, he created the vid that I've got up at the moment. I have just listened to an interview with him on oracle broadcasting, amazing kid; here's ONE of his Blogs:

http://www.thehatefulhoax.blogspot.com/

Talk about thorough research, sheesh!

Here's the link to the radio show I listened to:

http://oraclebroadcasting.com/archives.php?stream=/Truth_Hertz/Truth_Hertz.2011-08-15_16k.mp3

This kid has also authored books on the holohoax, zio-cons, the war of terror, etc.

veritas

Timster said...

V - He IS thorough. Interesting vid and site. I will have to read more of it. Thanks for the links.

Timster said...

Patrick - I "refuse" all religion. You have been hanging around here long enough to understand that. Whether or not "jews" are called out for their filthy ways in this or that holy text, is irrelevant to me. So your point escapes me. It does not equate that since I see the inhuman qualities in the jewish cult/religion, that I would automatically align with some other booga-booga worship. But you know this...

Anonymous said...

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
Why American men should boycott American women

http://boycottamericanwomen.blogspot.com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!


Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Bride Site:

http://www.indian-wife.com