Sunday, August 28, 2011

Goddamn It....and trucks...

Beware.  I am not in a very good mood.  Skip this one unless you are prepared to take some smacks on the butt.  Unless you are willing to listen to me go off on stupidity.

You know, I write and write and live and live.  Some listen.  Some learn.  Some disagree. Some teach me.  But Goddamn it, I am getting pissed off at some things.  It may go with the territory. I dunno. But.

If I see one more "alternative" blog...or watch one more "alternative" video telling people that we have to bring "real" democracy to the people of the earth...I swear...I am going to go off.  And it won't be pretty.  I am going to cause a shit-storm that will smell for 40 days and 40 nights...and that's a long time.

Number One.  How fucking stupid are you people? Democracy is the ultimate 3-card Monty. The jewess Amy Goodman is as willing to screw the masses in their asses as Joseph Stalin. Why do people keep using that word?  I have been harping on this for years...and you people keep saying "if we only had true democracy".  You aren't listening.  Democracy is 51 percent of the mob telling 49 percent what they are going to do and how they are going to live.  That's it in a nutshell.  That's all there is to it.  And as you know...since you are apparently incapable of pulling that fucking talmud-vision off the wall and tossing it to the curb...51 percent of the populace can be as easily convinced that they live in the best country in the world, as they can be convinced to have a Coke.   The only thing we in the US of I  mistakenly borrowed from this 'political system from hell itself'...is popular election.  And if you are foolish enough to think that, beyond the elections at the local sewing club, any elections can't be and haven't been rigged...you are too stupid to be alive.  Do us all a huge favor and crawl in the hole and pull your own dirt down.  I can't be bothered.

The people of Libya...the real people that have lived under Gaddafi's inhuman horrible rule for decades can tell you...fuck democracy.  They were happy and prosperous until CNN came to town. And CNN and Al Jazeera are going to take him down and install "democracy"...even if they have to manufacture it in their own hand-held cameras first.  It's as if "democracy" is some kind of crowd-pleasing term that can dilute even the most critically thinking of you all.  You will not demonize this word...this concept.  You liken it to patriotism and true representation of all people.  WTF?  You see evidence of the evil of this system that makes communism look desirable, everywhere out here...and yet you still watch and worship "Democracy Now".

Number two(and I mean that both ways).  You still listen to Max Kaiser telling you that there really IS a fair way to operate monetary systems based on usury....all we have to do is lock up all the bad banksters and let the good banksters run the show. This is a man that founded the "hollywood stock exchange" fer chrissake!   I mean how entrenched in talmudic filth can you be? What?... you think he has found Jesus all-of-a-sudden?  You think he has grown a Christian heart and turned over a new leaf...one in which he has only your best interest in mind?  He has "interest" on his mind...that I will grant you.  You people are almost not worth even lecturing.  
I never went back for my PhD...but holy shit...even I can call bullshit on this crap.


Ok.  I am being a bit soap-boxy.  I am appealing to the common and the profane in man.  I am doing a bit of screaming here.  But what else can I do to get through to the people obfuscating till there is no more oxygen left in their lungs?  What do people from George Carlin to ...yes, even Ron Paul...have to do to make you see that it's all a scam, and you are applauding it?  Democracy is a jewish SCAM.  That is a fact and I challenge ANYONE to debate this with me.  Any left-leaning pol-sci major...any former politico...any yiddish pants-presser turned talk-show pundit.  Anyone.

I say things here that people don't want to hear.  That is probably why I am not as popular in the alternative blogoshpere as I used to think this kind of blathering could make me.  It is as if we are all at the beach and I am wading out too far.  I am getting too deep into the waves and people are frightened to go with me...afraid of getting their tushys wet.  Tough shit.  Bullshit is bullshit.  I will call it.  You do what you want with it.  Maybe some are listening...taking note...maybe not.


Also...I abhor the trucking industry.


But that's a discussion for another day.

32 comments:

Calling a spade a spade said...

You're right on the mark Mr. Tim!

"One seldom mentioned fact by western politicians and media pundits: the Central Bank of Libya is 100% State Owned. Currently, the Libyan government creates its own money, the Libyan Dinar, through the facilities of its own central bank. Few can argue that Libya is a sovereign nation with its own great resources, able to sustain its own economic destiny. One major problem for globalist banking cartels (ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD / NWO) is that in order to do business with Libya, they must go through the Libyan Central Bank and its national currency, a place where they have absolutely zero dominion or power-broking ability. Hence, taking down the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) may not appear in the speeches of Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy but this is certainly at the top of the globalist agenda for absorbing Libya into its hive of compliant nations."

America.

I'm lovin' it.

Have a Coke.

BULLSHIT!

America got terminal cancer in 1963 and was euthanised in 2001. It is now a living-dead zombie.

Pack up the truck and move the flock out of Dodge.

Where? Therein lies the problem. The whole zionist controlled world has become one big concentration camp.

Off the grid somewhere if possible.

But where? I wish I had that answer, I really do.

beaver said...

Hi Timster, yes....democracy is nothing but "mob rule"!! Ugh, I have friends who still think the right/left paradigm is real, and not the sides of the same coin that it is. One of these days democracy should be demoted in the English language to the section devoted to "fighting words" among animals. To the other commenter.........yes Libya's people were doing well with Khaddafi running their country. It frustrates me to no end to know I can not do anything about this tragedy in the making...just like ALL THE OTHER MILITARY ADVENTURES for ISRAEL!!

Keep going,
M. Beaver

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Onya mate! Good on ya mate! Excellent, lose it and get it out there, Keiser's a yid, he's entertaining and so is that chippy that sides for him - so fucking wot? They are hucksters and so's that whore over at "democracy when".

As I have said a bunch of times - I Blog for me - it's not about you or anyone else, because I can't stop the rot in your brains, I know what I know and I didn't get it from a lecherer at a yid controlled Uni'.

Dumbocracy is yiddish shit and they fucking laugh every time the fucking muppets pay them to hold an erection ritual and let the muppets pretend that they have "spoken".

Just have a rant brother, you rock when you roll!

Let's roll, haaaargh! That karnt rivero has been bagging Pentagram no-planer's again - he's a fucking yid man, say no more!

Timster, just fucking shout at the devil man, you know it, just SAY it!

Yay Timster!

Popularity is not all it's cracked up to be, there was a time a year or so ago, when I started to get 500 to 600 hits a day, (not a huge sum for sum) I was writing mealy-mouthed shyte and I was getting hacked by the tribe EVERY day!

I spent so much time re-building my shitty Blog I was sick of it.

Now I just blast for my sake - they kill a kid: I LET GO! They steal a 90 cent fruit-bun off a goy - I LET GO! I cruise at 300 odd reads a day now, who cares? Not I!

You are always on the money when you are off the wall! FACT, JACK!

luv ya werk...

veritas

The truth will set you free said...

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/08/truth-about-libya-watch-this-video-and.html

This is the most important film I have seen since 9/11 Mysteries in March 2007.

Anaughty Mouser

Anonymous said...

As I have been telling people for almost a decade now. In 2001 there were 7 countries with state owned central banks and now there is 4. Interesting to note that all 7 were on the terrorist supporting list and now they are being picked off one by one from the weakest to the strongest.


Dave

Timster said...

Spade - If you find somewhere...I'm with ya.

Timster said...

Hey Screech! Long time no hear. Looking forward to your getting ramped up again over at http://visiblebeaver.blogspot.com/.

Welcome back!

Timster said...

V - Thanks mate! Yep, I'm with you on that...screw it. If they don't want to hear the truth as I see it, I'll just keep on typing it.

Timster said...

Mouser - Great link. Great little vid! Thanks...

Timster said...

Dave - Thanks for that moment of brief clarity. A child can see what's happening here...why can't adults?

Genie said...

well Goddammit I ain't listening to that Max Kaiser anymore! The democracy double-cross...that's obvious. The monetary system is more of a newer revelation for me. It pisses me off that the adults of previous generations didn't do anything about it. Too busy with their cocktail parties. Now here we are.

su said...

demo crazy and santa claus hold the same promise.
the difference is once the kid discovers that santa claus ia lie perpetuated by his parents for good behaviour, he ceases to believe it.

demo crazy has this undeserved power. people really still believe they are getting a choice. finally getting to exercise
a bit of volition in their lives.
ha ha.
all that democracy gives one is the opportunity to put a little mark in a little square.
and for that we kill thousands.
no - millions.

and ron paul is standing on the same platform, he is playing the same game. he might be saying things in agreement with our constructs of reality - but it is the same paradigm.

belgium has now been without a government for well over a year.
something you never hear about on the mainstream news.
no functioning government, smooth running - effective. mmmmm. makes one wonder.

Anonymous said...

I've been going on about this for I don't know how many years.I put it this way:In my constituency (rural NW England) there are about 5000 voters.That means that on all but the simplest of issues there will be 5000 different opinions or shades thereof.So this "system" can't possibly be a viable form of decision making.Only one of these votes will count and the village idiot knows whose.It's only all the "clever"people who don't get this.Perhaps they'll have to have it beaten in with a hammer.

Bryan

Timster said...

Genie - Atta girl. Yeah...they left us with this shit...now we gotta fix it!

Timster said...

Su - Thank you for bringing that up! About Belgium I mean. I agree with you on Ron Paul...he is the "thinking man's Obama". He says ALMOST all the right things...then you say "wait a minute...he's a damned politician!

Timster said...

Bryan - And if that doesn't work...get a bigger hammer!

Here you go Dave said...

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Iran, Sudan, North Korea and Cuba did not have Rothschild central banks in 2001.

The first three have had/are having regime change.

Guess who's next on the 'axis of evil' hit list?

I think Venezuela has fallen off.

The Aangirfan video tells the whole truth about Libya in under ten minutes.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2011/08/libya-facts.html

beaver said...

Thanks, Timster!! Just getting back from spending a little time in personal trenches finding balance and purpose.....oh noooo!! More monsters soon!!

M. Beaver

Timster said...

Dave - Thanks for the link...great vid.

Timster said...

Dave - Thanks for the link...great vid.

Anonymous said...

democracy: two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

simon

Blammo said...

ha ha, that pic of Keiser and hubby speaks volumes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul... or lack thereof

I wonder precisely what these A-holes were doing in Cairo in March? Getting their picture taken in Tahrir square for posterity? The person standing behind them in the last photo seems to have an idea <g&gt

Cheers Timster

glengear said...

Timster settle down and have a nice cool soothing coke. I like it when you get all upset makes me feel loved. Please continue with the verbal lashing, I pay more attention. I had something I was going to say, but after reading the comments I forgot. Trucks what in the world is wrong with trucks they make the U.S. of A. go round and round? GOOD POST

Anonymous said...

One thing I have learned: The average person DOES NOT want to know. No way, no how. Their eyes have a tendency to glaze over. Probably some type pre human survival instinct.

And one thing I have been wondering a lot lately. If there was an uprising in the US of A, would NATO and the UN be involved? Would there be no fly zones?

hans peter said...

I save pictures from the web that move me. Most are snarky or agitprop. There is one that shows bombs falling and it says we are gonna democracy the shit outta you.

Timster said...

Simon - OOH I know! I know! Pick me!!!

Timster said...

Blammo - Yeah...well, a lot of honest people take this guy seriously...and that's a shame.

Timster said...

Glenster - You DON'T wanna hear why I hate trucks!
Thanks for reading though...

Timster said...

Anon@4:25 - Good question.

Timster said...

Hans - That's us! Have a coke...

who+dares+wings said...

Democracy has become Minority Rule. The minorities get whatever they want while berating the majority for it. Look at all the wiggers out there. It's crazy that white children want to dress and act black. It's like cars. I used to know the year a car was made. I have no idea anymore. Likewise, often I can't distinguish the race or gender of the young. Downtown looks like a GAP ad to me, a busy pride party for transexual Chinitos.

Timster said...

Dares - "Democracy has become Minority Rule". Yeah...they can't even get that right(grin).