Sunday, July 3, 2011

Facts, Personal History And A Moonwalk...

Fact–noun
1.
something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
2.
something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
3.
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
This is Webster's definition of fact.  It is not mine.  Too much, I dunno...iffiness.  There are so many things throughout our history on this rock that were at one time, known"facts", and have since been proven to be NOT something that actually exists, or actually happened.  My definition, along with many philosophers throughout history would colour this concept a bit.  But Webster tells us that anything held by the majority of people to have actually happened...is indeed "fact".  If the majority of the human species accepts that, say...6 million jews were gassed in rooms they were told were showers, by the German soldiery of WWII, or that Osama Bin Laden trained Arabs in a cave to defeat the most powerful defenses on the planet...then it is a fact. But did it actually happen?  No.  But by the definition we have settled on... it is a fact.  Therefore...just because a majority of people can be made to accept something as fact...doesn't mean it actually happened.  Well, this is a discussion for another time.  It is steeped in the inexact studies from physics to philosophy and not really what I wanted to get into here.

But I don't place too much importance on things that I haven't personally witnessed.  Although I have personally witnessed a rabbit being pulled from an empty hat...so even my personal definition of fact has faults.  It all boils down to perception.  Many people do not believe that man has walked on the moon.  Ok.  Maybe they are right.  I wasn't on the surface of the moon when Walter Cronkite told us it was happening.  I was just watching the supposed television transmission of the event. Fact or not...it was an impressive event.  In retrospect...perhaps more impressive as one of the earliest forms of electronic propaganda...one of the first C/G lies, so to speak.   As far as moon walking goes...it is of little import.  That is to say, about all that this "fact" as it was reported, accomplished (that I see), was more funding for NASA and bragging rights for the USA in a cold war against the now defunct USSR.  Big deal.  I couldn't care less, really.  Some people still go on and on about it though.  Even the definition up at the top has the statement "Space travel is now a fact", as an example which the majority of our species hold as an event that has actually happened...though few have actually experienced any such travel personally. 
I think why so many people can get worked up about such trivialities is that something like this can be successfully lied about.  The general populace of the world can be taken in, and taken advantage of, because of such lies.  In this emotion...I wholeheartedly concur.  I don't like being lied to.  It insults.  My intelligence(what little I have).  My integrity.  And my belief in the general common-sense morality of humanity.  
Some would take  exception to that last statement.  Some would say that humanity has no innate "goodness".  I would disagree...but I cannot prove it as a fact.  Back to personal perception again.
I can say that I personally know to be a fact...that I have met and have known hundreds, perhaps thousands of people so far in my life. Among those many people from varied backgrounds were people raised in jewish homes.  Of those many hundreds of jews that I have met...I can count on the fingers of one hand...those that did not repulse me personally.
Some would say that this is no reason to condemn an entire religion/culture.  I again wholeheartedly concur. 
However.  What repulsed me about the overwhelming majority of jews that I have come across, is how they almost invariably exhibit the "chosenness" attitude which their cult instills in them from a very early age.  When I compare my personal experience with these people, with that of what I see in the world...well, it's impossible not to make the connection, that the deceit and hubris that I have witnessed from the judaic personally, translates to those behind the deceit and hubris in the world today.  Same M.O.  Same perpetrators with the same set of talmudic rules.
I don't stand back and look at a person and because of the colour of their skin, or the shape of their faces, decide that I don't like them.  That is the domain of those that are afraid of their own shadows.  I have always liked to find out what makes people tick.  Why they act the way they do...especially if they act differently than I do.  For, heaven knows, I don't think I have a handle on the only correct way to act here in this veil of tears.  I always look for a better way to perceive the world.  I dismiss a lot that I have investigated.  I also try to incorporate what I learn from different cultures into my own view of reality.  I think that is the only fair thing to do.
And then you have the talmudic.  It is the most anti-human, anti-joyful, pessimistic, hedonistic culture of all that I have investigated.  I defy anyone...jew and Gentile alike...to provide me with examples to the contrary.  Furnish me with something wholesome, something humanity-affirming something wise and gentle about this "religion".  It cannot be done.  This is a fact.  All other cultures have such qualities.  Some fewer than others. And all other cultures share at least one other thing.  Vulnerability.  By definition of the humanness that these Gentile cultures possess and profess, they are also vulnerable to the khazar and his scheming and self-love and materialism.  All cultures of Gentiles in varying degrees view all humans as redeemable.  This is how the judaic have risen to the heights they have...playing off of this weakness.
Of course there are jews that I have met, that agree with this conclusion of mine.  Agree entirely.  And together these few that I have come across, and myself have shared our perceptions about this horrible anathema upon mankind.  They...these few...have renounced their upbringing as ...well...just wrong.  But further, have imparted their particular experience and wisdom about their own culture to me.  This is why I started this site.  But this is probably the last in a long timeline of protest about the jewish and their influence that I have been party to.  I don't protest against what I see as the manifestations of how the jewish deceive and rule the Gentile.  I don't see the point in that endeavor unless you identify the ashkanazi as being at the bottom of such protest-able events.
So, I won't be digging into whether or not Neil Armstrong set foot on a rock circling around ours...unless I find it to be just another ruse used by the judaic to further their dark cause.
 

15 comments:

Mouser said...

Right on Tim.

I just listened to a wonderful interview with the late Eustice Mullins.

This man details the facts of the Rothschild zionist TOTAL control of the world financial, political and media.

Power and control of the whole world. Making the goyim kill each other and absorbing all the land and ressources along the way.

I am personally absolutely sick to death of these false jews.

They are a n organised crime family disguised as nobility.

May karma get every last one of them and all their minions: the politicians in every country they control by way of a central bank.

If a country has a private central bank issuing the country's money, then that country is infested with zionist vermin.

It's that simple.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of “facts” …
In their own words, interviews about the horrors of the “nazi death camps”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPR3_zOPRlw&feature=related

Start at 04:45
The “death camp” orchestras
The “death camp” live theater
The “death camp” grand piano for cultural entertainment
The “death camp” forced labor – sewing stage curtains! OMG!?
07:10 The “death camp” libraries
The “death camp” Violin quartet
08:50 The “death camp” movie theaters
The “death camp” post cards, letters, postal service for the “gassed”(poor Ojving didn't get his mail before being gassed- this will cost zi germans billions of Euros forever?)
09:45 The “death camp” money system
The “death camp” store – the horror of having only cigarettes and beer and some foods!!??
The “death camp” the condemned receive pay in camp script!?
11:30 The “death camp” soccer leagues; the horror of playing with “Nazis” on the same team!?!
The “death camp” weekend soccer games –the horror of being so weak from starvation and cremating of 10s of thousands of bodies daily (M-F; 0800-1630; Union Shop Rules)!!
13:25 The “death camp” soccer league score card – and how a “nazi” dared to join the polish team!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbRJ_-XbhvM&feature=related

00:25 The “death camp” Child Day Care center!
00:40 The “death camp” Forced Labor – Interior Decorating the Child Day Care Center – hand painted murals on the walls!
01:55 The “death camp” psychological torture of children – “the wanted Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs painted on their walls” oj vey!?!
03:53 The “death camp” – secret childrens’ play discovered by “Nazis”!!!
and Inmate subjected to Bad Breath...

WTF!?! (endless rant just beginning)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but after learning what this researcher has to say about the psychologically imbalanced,

my mind keeps substituting the

word "jew" for "sociopath"

every time i read this title

"The Sociopath Next Door";

i confess, i am no longer a useful "goy" in the jewWorldOrder ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMYVpFwLRIk&feature=related

cannibalrabbi said...

Timster

Happy fourth of July.

All the best to you, and yours.

Have a drink and a sit down!

Anonymous said...

The mindless American thinks that our superior system crushed the Soviet Union. Nonsense. The people themselves brought down the evil empire. Are.nt they all. Sweet geezus of irony we have become the evil empire to end all empires. No one is immune from the bug to dominate. But when it morphs into the enemy it has lost its moral high ground and along with it, its mythology of goodness. Disintegration must inevitably follow. Now it is tim e for us, we the people to actively nonparticipate in strengthening the evil empire by giving in to its demands of compliance on every level until it too is brought down and freedom is restored along with the republic we aspire to be.

Anonymous said...

Been reading The End of the Legends on Solzhenitsyn's unavailable 200 Years Together.

Wikipedia claims, "Solzhenitsyn emphatically denies that Jews were responsible for the revolutions of 1905 and 1917. At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads some to blame the Russian revolutions on the Jews..."

9/11 and the Holohoax are the keys, I guess, to putting an end to such nonsense. Douglas Reed's Controversy of Zion does a fine job of detailing earlier criminal conspiracy (http://iamthewitness.com/books/Douglas.Reed/Douglas.Reed_The.Controversy.of.Zion.pdf).

who+dares+wings said...

The Wikipedia Jews 2010 Update

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/the-wikipedia-jews-2010-update/

There's a You Tube video of a Wikipedia Jew training seminar. Believe me. The link was making the rounds awhie ago. I tried to temper the Wiki entry for Douglas L. Reed a few years ago and got nowhere. The End of Legends is good. If you like the revelations there check out The Last Days of the Romanovs by Robert Wilton.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p36_Wilton.htm

Bring up Wilton's list with any righteous Jew and he'll look you straight in the eye and tell you it's a tissue of anti-Semitic lies. Arguing is useless. You will only be made to feel stupid if you persist. Best to just take a powder.

Anonymous said...

As long as people can be so easily divided, one half will gladly slaughter the other half. Thats because the urge to punish naturally over rides the desire to be loved. Yes they are mutually exclusive. Tough love is bullshit trying to make itself feel better for having been such a smarmy prick instead of leading by example, which is the only acceptable leadership for a free People. Anything less is a disservice to the maturity of cultural experience that is vital for our continuation if we are to survive as homosapians, indeed the living planet.

Timster said...

Mouser - Yep, I listened to it as well. The DB Smith interview.

Timster said...

Anon@2:39 - Thanks...great link!

Timster said...

Anon@3:42 - Great link. I see your point.

Timster said...

Anon@3:27 - I think you are right.

Timster said...

Anon@6:27- I love Solzhenitsyn. Jews don't care for him however...

Timster said...

Who - Thanks for the links.

Timster said...

Anon@12:11 - "leading by example"...we could use a bit more of that.