Friday, July 29, 2011

The Chasm...

As I have said, every once in a while I go back and read my own writing.  I know...what a chore.  But I try to objectively assess whether or not I am accomplishing the goal that I set out to tackle.
I'm not so sure I am.

I have been quoted on other sites.  I have been praised by a few...damned by many more.  That alone would make the average writer of such stuff as I pen, believe that he is getting his message across.  Or at least,stirring the pot a little. Well, I am...sort of.  But a lot of my drivel can be read several ways.
I call myself and anti-semite...because by the current definition, I am.  That is to say that where the word used to mean "those that hate jews", as Joe Sobran modified it, it has become "those that jews hate".  If we are talking about jews in power...and I think I know how they got there...then that is what I am.  I am hated by these jews because I tell the truth as I see it.  I may be entirely wrong.  It may all just be coincidence that those raised in jewish homes have found their way to a disproportionate role of leadership in the world.  I use the word leadership when I mean control.  There is a difference.  I think leadership requires a true regard for those led.  I am not seeing that from the Fed.  I am not seeing that from the mainstream media.  I am not seeing that from the UN.  Even the most apologetic of the jewish will normally concede that members of their culture do indeed lead in these endeavors.  So when I point these things out, I am hated.  By jews.
And I can't say I blame them.  I wouldn't want anyone to point out the black sheep in my family.  I don't know if I would hate them for it...but I certainly wouldn't appreciate it.  If it happened too much however, I think I would consider changing my name and divorcing all ties to a lineage that could be so easily faulted.  But that's just me.

Anyway...what I wanted to mention was that there seems to be a dichotomy...a chasm...if you will, about recent events in the world, starting I guess, with 9/11.  Several blogs out here use this event and what you believe actually happened, as a litmus test. And well they should.  If you say that it was the "joos", you run the risk of being pegged as a racial nut-job.  But you can say that it was israhell...that's ok.  Because as we all know, israhell isn't all jews.  Or are they?  I mean, how many jews in the world, I wonder...would tell you that israhell is a racist, apartheid terrorist state that should be dismantled ASAP, so that the true inhabitants of Palestine can return to their own land?  And that no religion/culture has the right to invade and occupy a country to make an exclusive home for said culture.  Could you fit all the judaic that would adhere to this view, in say...a 7-11?...A McDonalds?  A Tesco?  Wal-Mart?  How many people are we talking about here? Is it a large portion of  the ashkenazim, or so small as to be negligible?  I dunno. I have met a few...I have met a hell of a lot more that support that hell-hole.

As I have stated on this site many times, and it is even in my mission statement  over there somewhere...I do not hate people for what they are(including jews)...I can however abhor people for what they do.  And for why they do it.  If you think that it is your birthright to repress or kill others...you are wrong...and you need to be corrected.  No matter what your cause.
This is all I believe.  But as I have said...I have been quoted.  My articles have been copied and pasted, and used on the "other" side of this chasm of which I speak.  Over there, it's kinda messy.  There are all sorts of folks running around screaming that the sky is falling.  Screaming that it is not only the "joos" that threaten...but every other culture that is the least bit different from...well, whoever is doing the screaming about the sky thing at any given moment.  I don't think I want to make that leap from where I am...to over there.  Let's leave the chasm as it is.  No bridges.  No logs rolled over the divide.  I ain't jumping it...and I don't suggest they try.  I'll stay here with my own little view of things.
They can call me whatever they like.  Dis-info agent, crypto-kike, yid-lover...whatever.   I will leave such invectives to the weak minded.

So I have one wish here.  I wish that I am read as I write.  Not as the reader wants me to be.  What I say is what I mean...generally(notwithstanding my feeble talents at effective communication through the written word).  I do not wish to be  labeled a bigot.  I do not wish to be seen as narrow minded.  I don't want to be thought of as racist, or a supremacist or a separatist.  You cannot put me in these categories...I won't go. 


Of course the tribe wants me there however.  It is easier to attack those of my ilk, when they have those kinds of handles.  They will tell you that jews are a religion...a culture...a race...whatever suits the moment.  But the biggest point they will always drive home first, is that they are persecuted.  By me.  Well, the likes of me anyway.  Those that would point out the deeds of their black sheep.  I have been hacked and shutdown.  I have been vilified.  I have been humiliated, searched, questioned and detained.  I have been called just about every name in the book.  All for expressing my opinion.  I am not alone in this. We all have been so defiled in varying degrees.  It apparently comes with the territory.  But when those that pretend to understand and agree with what we on THIS side of the divide are saying, practice the same methods to shut us up...well, at times I just wanna say "fuck it, let em all hang".
So yes, I am angered at being grouped with those on the other side of the gorge.  Because of the media's treatment of anyone that disagrees with the talmudic view of the world, they have taught their viewers to lump folks like us in with them.  I hate being lumped.
I especially hate being likened to those that have no common sense.
Not all jews were in on the September eleventh attacks in Jew York, in 2001.  Most would be appalled to learn that israhell had anything to do with it.  However most jews support that terrorist state.  I think you can see the "fly-shit-out-of-the-pepper" conundrum we face here.  As I go back over my posts, I try to see them the way various camps...on both cliffs...would read them.  I'm not liking what I see...but as I told one commenter..."I will try to do better".
Nonetheless, we soldier on.


 

11 comments:

veritas6464 said...

Hey Nimrod,...How's that cat on the park bench!(WTF?). I like using "Must Watch" in my Lead Par', I figure most of the sheeple that drive-by my little racist whorehouse across the great abyss will get suckered in by that MSM lost leader, eh? Nifty, eh? I guess I just get a buzz from hangin' ten on the paradigm.

"Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Arthur Conan Doyle.

veritesticles

(I'm trying out a new handle, kinda like the moral authority of Damocles and influential intellectual dramatic-ism of Sophocles, infused with the warrior nuance of Vercingetorix, way cool, ya think?)

veritas6464 said...

Hey Tam'o'shanter,..I forgot this, makes a bit of joke of the whole berk-ha debate:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/44764/threats-veiled/

Them yids, just love it, eh?

veritesticles

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Not mincing a single word here. Brilliant piece of writing.... of course I tended to understand every word as I went along....

Very enjoyable and yet a personal read. I, too, am very proud of being anti semitic and have been saying it for years now. I mean, going by Ashkenazi definition. Because I am pro Palestinian and now I am getting confused.

Best rant I have read in ages.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and feelings are a good begining but the only thing that really matters is action. One can often dream of robbing a bank and maybe even make up a plan and spend much time working on the plan. But one is not actually a bank robber unless one does the deed.

People can hate who ever they want whenever they feel like it for any reason they want. I don't recommend hating anybody because it is unhealthy.

Civilized society requires only 2 rules; don't steal and don't assault others.

In terms of human rights abuses and hegemony the jews/israhell are no different than any society that has achieved any power.

I have been called an agent provacateur, shill, troll and it doesn't bother me. Sticks and stones and all that. In fact nothing that any internet windbag might say has any effect on me at all except maybe minor annoyance or disgust.

I don't believe the internet is helping the cause of truth. If anything it is helping the bad people by elevating the ambient anomie and confusion we are submerged in. Science and technology are a dead end for humanity. (Whenever I hear about people wanting to colonize outer space I have to laugh.)

(rant finished)
But, I appreciate you reading my comments and giving an outlet for my blather.

Good luck to you and yours and don't let the bastards wear you down.

McCob

Timster said...

V - "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." I love that quote. How true. Your new handle?...a little too much testosterone for me...(grin)

Timster said...

Noor - Coming from you...I am honored. Thanks.

Timster said...

McCob - Thanks. Although we might disagree slightly on the science thing..your words are encouraging. Write on. If you would like to do a guest post...just send it to me via the email addy in my profile. I would be glad to publish it.

Blammo said...

"Civilized society requires only 2 rules; don't steal and don't assault others." -Indeed, but what then, when one very close-knit group, as a rule, operates according to a set of double standards? What, when that group worships their own double standards above all else, and using those double standards, acquires an astonishing amount of power over those who live by the golden rule?

What then, McCob?

I draw your attention to but one example, a little Hebrew ditty known as the Kol Nidre, recited on Yom Kippur.

"Prohibitions, oaths, consecrations, vows that we may vow, swear, consecrate, or prohibit upon ourselves

from this Yom Kippur until the next Yom Kippuer, may it come upon us for good

regarding them all, we regret them henceforth.

They will all be permitted, abandoned, cancelled, null and void, without power and without standing.

Our vows shall not be valid vows; our prohibitions shall not be valid prohibitions;

and our oaths shall not be valid oaths
."

I'd like to point out this was not taken from Rense or Bible Believers.

Here you can find a rather melodramatic rendition by one Neil Diamond. Rather blatant, wouldn't you agree, that Goyim go to the movies and watch this sort of thing, totally unaware?

You keep making mention of hate and anger. Can you point out one example here for us? Hate and disgust are not the same thing, let's not go conflating one thing for another.

"no different than any society that has achieved any power" -I'm sure I disagree. At any rate, does that even bear any relevance? There is only one breed which has a choke hold on most of the world at this moment.

"I don't believe the internet is helping the cause of truth" -Then I suggest you are in no capacity to offer anything of value to the discussion. A) You're posting on the Internet, and if the Internet isn't helping, then it follows that you're certainly not helping. B) Were you to suspend your belief about the uselessness of the Internet for a moment, do you actually have any helpful suggestions? What would you have us do? What say you, McCob? Why do you bother gracing us with your meanderings?

Blammo said...

" As I go back over my posts, I try to see them the way various camps...on both cliffs...would read them. I'm not liking what I see..."

I believe that being aware of certain aspects of the conspiracy gives certain people a sense of... license. Justification, to hate on Mexicans, Blacks, what have you. They just needed an umbrella to stand under.

Then there are ordinary fools.

This quote is from War by Deception, posted over at HHQ's, in reference to believers in the two party system;
"When confronted with the obvious they will quickly get frustrated and angry, and will make excuses, no matter how retarded, to defend their brand, because admitting they were wrong, would also be admitting they were an idiot, and idiots rarely can acknowlege that they are an idiot."

The same applies out here.
The game theory masters incorporated this facet into the social engineering. Now one can't even have their facts challenged without sustaining damage to their self-esteem. They are emotionally invested in their position, and place no premium on things like facts, integrety, reality. They believe they have it figured out, and they can't be wrong. They are defective, not you. Don't dispair Timster, we have all been idiots at least once before.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Blammo @2:35 - Brilliant, bravure, bravure!

veritas

Anonymous said...

blammo-- I don't claim to be relevant. I don't claim to be clever. I am a juror in the court of public opinion throwing in my 2 cents.

I do think the internet is useless in terms of helping to solve the problems of society. Hell, it is less than uselss. By my reckoning it is perjorative.

I come to this site because Timster has an engaging manner and a good sense of humor. I read for entertainment and amusement moreso than for enlightenment. (Most bloggers really suck at writing yet so many of them seem to think they are the second coming of Tolstoy.) I like Kenny's sideshow, too, which doesn't mean I agree with everything he says.

"When in Rome do as the Romans."

You ask why I bother: To me it is no bother.

"...gracing us with you meanderings?" Aren't you being just a little sarcastic here?. Sarcasm is a poor substitute for wit.

I suggest that if people want to make the world a better place they start by making themselves better people. Quit calling people sheeple and quit using words like "yids" would also be helpful. ( I am not saying this to you in particular.)

"Don't argue about what a good man is. Be one." Marcus Aurelius

McCob