Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More...

Yes, we all affect some out here.  But so does a breeze. 

I have written and written till my little fingers are sore.  Written about judaism and all that it allows.  I have been told, that as with a great number of similar sites, that I am reaching those that wouldn't otherwise be aware of this scourge on mankind.  That's a good thing.  We are doing our jobs as revolutionary writers...the poets of change. It's a start.  For some that is enough.  Knowing that hundreds of thousands...perhaps even millions of people over the globe are reading and considering their opinions.  Agreeing or disagreeing, we are delivering a message.  It varies slightly from site to site, yes.  But a huge amount of us are saying the same thing...and it is getting through.
For some that isn't enough.  It is moving too slowly.  I place myself among those that want to do more.
What more can we do?  I think that is an individual decision.  But there is more.  There is activism.  There is writing in a different medium than just here.  Then there is participating in the very activity that the tribe wishes you to....violence.  I won't go down that path.  But I will do everything short of it.  And this is not everything.  This site.
 
If every one of you reading this, would do something as simple as fly the Palestinian flag on your homes or outside your apartments, it would be more(and you would be amazed at how many THAT offends).  If all of you reading this and agreeing with our take on the judaic/zionist, would do all you could to take this message to the heights of offense toward this clan, that would be more. If you would make it a personal practice to defame everything jewish in our cultures, that would be more.  So many worry about offending, when such offense is the only first step separating this filth from our society.
These are not holy people we are talking about.  The adherents to this "gutter religion" depend on you to defend them.  And you do so, every time you pass up an opportunity to point them out in all their decadence.  When you pass these occasions to defame...you enable.  It's just that simple.  Why can't even those that correctly assess this cult for what it is, understand this?  Courage of conviction comes into play here.  Few would defend a convicted serial child-rapist to save their lives.  And yet the rapist of everything they hold to be good and honest, wander the halls of their government and are allowed into their living rooms every night through their media.  It boggles the imagination.
 
I know that many of you already do some of these things I mention.  I have been told.  And I applaud this.  But what gets my goat, is those that don't.  Those that peruse these anti-ashkanazi pro-Palestinian sites and apparently either agree or are not too "offended" by their content...then with this message they have received...do nothing.  Nothing more.  They are still polite to the jewish banker that would foreclose on them in a heartbeat.  They quietly understand the headlines they read as jewish propaganda, and yet write no letter to the editor explaining their position. They watch their talmud-visions nightly.  They say nothing to their friends or fellow workers about their understanding of this barrage of yiddish horseshit.  They merely continue on quietly...enabling...helping...condoning by their silence.  Offense is what is needed.  Use your imagination.  Hell, start a "flip off a rabbi day" or something.  Everything short of illegality.  You can make a difference.  Who cares if your banker is offended when you tell him you don't intend to do business with a jew, and withdraw your funds?  Who cares if someone's cousin married a jew and you are afraid of "offending" by bemoaning the fact in conversation.  I get "offended" every time I pick up a paper and read of some jewish politician defending israhell.  But I get over it by doing something about it.


And I have something in the works to do even more.  I intend...if it's the last thing I do on this earth, to push the knife to the bone.  All of my efforts are going to go into this little project, so I won't be writing as regularly as usual for a while.  But I can rest assured...succeed or fail...that I have given it my all.  And although I do not intend to sound "holier-than-thou".  Can you do more?  Why aren't you?

31 comments:

Mel said...

this was great... i do say things to people.. but they shut me off.. all the time. so.. you are right, maybe actions are the only recourse now.

NO ONE TO VOTE FOR said...

It was unusually difficult to open this 'comments' page on my computer. I had to 'Open in a new Tab'.

God bless you and help you in your new project, whatever it is.

Best,

KB

Blammo said...

To paraphrase something heard uttered in a villainous tone some time ago- "if only I could crack open your skull and have a look at what's going on inside that brain of yours...."

Genie said...

http://www.palestine-shop.net/

wear a bracelet, put a sticker on your car (I have a flag that hangs from the mirror) wear a pin (I keep one on my purse). Buy Palestine products. More and more I see people wearing Palestine items, even I didn't realize how many supporters there are. Supporting Palestine is not just for the sake of Palestine because Palestine represents the disease of Rothschild/Rockefeller etc. scum of the earth that is not limited to Palestine, we are all Palestinians. The visual display of Palestine support is equal if not better than going to a protest. It terrifies the Jews.

Anonymous said...

I've been educating myself and everyone within my reach at a furious pace, Timster. Your writings are not for nothing.

We're witnessing an escalation, slipping into a bizarro-world of hyperbole in the justification of evil deeds. There must be a reason for this inadvertent showing of hands. Benjamin Milikovsky, while addressing his subordinates in Congress, made specific denials of his co-supremacists being an alien occupier, and alluded to historical revisionism . Those statements, I think, and his apparent need to issue them to a room full of obedient automatons, are of great significance.

On a *totally* unrelated note, after coming across a discussion of movies recently, I watched "Brazil" by Terry Gilliam. The world of Brazil is an Orwellian police state featuring "terrorist" bombings on a regular basis. What struck me, is that after one particularly horrific blast in an upscale restaurant, the wait staff rush in to isolate and comfort the surviving patrons with a decorative partition, and the band begins playing "Hava Nagila."

I've read there was extensive censoring of Monty Python as it regards certain subjects. Were they sort of proto-truthers, do you think?

Timster said...

Mel - Don't let them. YOU are right...not them. Keep up the good work.

Timster said...

Kev - Hmmm...that's weird. Thanks for reading. Love your site!

Timster said...

Blammo - Well, if you find anything interesting or useful in there...you'll let me know?

Timster said...

Genie - "..It terrifies the Jews"
I like that. Keep givin em hell.

Timster said...

Anon@12:49 - Yes. There was EXTENSIVE censorship on most of their work from the tribe. Gilliam puts a jab in every once and a while. Brazil is one of my favs! Thanks for the comment...

Giulio said...

I wear "Peace Bracelets" that come with several wordings;
"Free Palestine"..
"End the Occupation"... and
"I Am Palestine"
They are in Texas,I believe.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that the ADL estimates that some 80 million Americans are antisemetic. I am sure the estimate will have to be revised even higher thanks to your work. How did they come up with a number like that? Lets see. 80 million Americans have German surnames. That was easy. Next.

cannibalrabbi said...

Hey man. Good luck. God's speed.

Tear it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nagC41Pe4c4&feature=related

Mel said...

giulio.... i want a bracelet! i love the wording! awesome! and.. thanks timster for the encouragement!

Strawman said...

Two thoughts;

1-Forensics and;

2-Good luck.

cannibalrabbi said...

Kill yerself ya kike kunt.

It occurs to me that all you supposed anti kike sites, are run, and paid for by KIKES!!

OOOOHHHHH, i'm trying hard!!

Lying KIKE SCUM!!!


Everyone a cockchoppin'oven dodger!

Die ya bastards!

SOON ENOUGH!

DIEDIEDIEDIE!!

Anonymous said...

I woke up with a two thousand year old hangover this morning. What do you recommend? I don,t want to throw the baby Jesus out with the bath water, but frankly he,s starting to smell. The monotheastic meme has been attached to my brain like a lamprey on a carp in Lake Erie for so long, that I can,t imagine what intellectual freedom would be like without the censorship of the Judeo Christian ethic. Which is to say, apparently none at all. Pardon me while I retch. It won,t stay down.

Timster said...

Mel - So do I. Giulio, can you provide a link for the readers?

Timster said...

Straw - Hahahaha...you make me laugh!

Timster said...

Rabbi - Are there two different personalities inhabiting someone's body?

Timster said...

Anon@8:53 - Maalox.

Timster said...

Rabbi - Okey dokey. I don't know about the other folks here...but I've finally had enough. I always thought that patience was one of my strong points. Goodbye cannibal. Forever.

Giulio said...

The place I went before for wristbands has disappeared but one can always go here,which is most likely better:
http://palestine-shop.net/index.php?cPath=24

Pace Picante Sauce said...

Glad that whole we love Israel fest is over. That was a sickening week or so it must've have been a Purimfest err I mean aipac convention. Doing more? I'm going to do less by lounging against the machine. The zombies can have the whole shit ridden rat race.

Timster said...

Giuilio - Thanks!

Giulio said...

I know how pathetic it sounds;
"I wear bracelets to counteract the devil and his war-machine"....
It wasn't always like that,but after 2 warnings in "no uncertain terms" I had to back-off or face unemployment.Can't lose job now.
It's not easy in Washington D.C. to take certain views public,but there is coming a time. I am holding my breath now as I screwed-up last Fall and lent the "wrong person" my phone briefly...forgetting that the wallpaper was a banned symbol.

Timster said...

Giulio - Do what you can...for now. I'm ordering 100 bracelets and passing them out at the mall...mostly 14-year-old girls...hahahaha

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Wass-uuup?! Are you OK brother? I know it's no biggy to be off your feed for a coupla days, but, you know, you went bad and then lunge'd back, that's not a good sign, dood.

Anyhoo, just me blundering around the net, again, sheesh!

veritas

P.S. The family cool dude? Not my beezwax I know, just gingerly sniffing around, sorry.

Caring is a bitch and not my brief - DOH!

Blammo said...

"passing them out at the mall..."

lol, you can open your own kiosk right next to the Mossad's :)

Timster said...

V - Nah. I'm good. Working working working...
Thanks for the concern though.

Timster said...

Blammo - And opposed to "e-cigarettes"...these are FREE!