Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trust...

Some feel that the disease has spread too far. Some feel the parasite that sucks our very life cannot be stopped, nor can its damage be undone. I understand that. It seems that way now. To those of us that name the beast , it can be like living a nightmare. Nowhere can we turn without seeing its influence. And almost nowhere can we see this influence not being purchased by those unaware of the nature of this beast. I name the beast. Judaism.

This may sound melodramatic, even insane to some. Paranoid delusions. Persecution complex. Insanity. And I search for accompanying symptoms in myself. An abnormal lifestyle...unusual appetites. Anything other than what is considered normal behaviour.
I don't see anything. Nor do the people around me. Other than my rather narrowed focus on the judaic...I'm a pretty normal person. This mental ailment which some have diagnosed here on my site, must not have reached the everyday functions of my brain. I go to work. I socialize. I have fine children, a house, a vehicle...all of which I take great care in maintaining. No criminal record. I have never even received a parking ticket. A cop once asked me if I was an ax-murderer...I replied that I had never murdered an ax in my life. He was joking of course...as was I. He gave me a warning about my headlight being out. I appreciated that. I wasn't aware of it at the time. Point being, I apparently don't act insane in any facet of my life...save one. I hate judaism. I see it as the ultimate bully of the world. That makes me...well, iffy...in the minds of many...but not mentally ill. Well, that's a good thing. Otherwise you would be reading the "diary of a madman", and nothing said here could, or should be taken seriously. I would hate that. So maybe this mental illness that I have...could be more accurately described as a heightened awareness...or just common sense. I leave that for you to decide.
I also have a confession of sorts. For reasons of security...and because I am paranoid, I guess...Timster is not my real name. Nor is it Tim. Nor is my identity reflected in the gmail account that I use here on my profile, accurate. Timster is a nom-de-plume. I may be a man. I may be a woman. I may be black. I may be Asian, Arab or Amerikan Indian. But not only will few, if any ever know my true identity...it isn't very important. I'm not superman. It's no big deal who I am. I am guilty of misdirecting a bit when it comes to my true personage and background, because as I have stated here many times, I trust no one. I have learned over the years that trust(at least to me) is a fools paradise. For what is returned...too much is lost. But that's just me. This may be the root to my "paranoia" showing. Who knows. So if my tales at times seem allegorical...just assume they are and you will be close to the mark.

Anyway...that having been said...It is my beliefs are what matters here. Not my identity or my background. I state unequivocally that I am not jewish...but you don't even have to believe that. What is necessary to believe is the message. Not the massage. I won't as other sites do...bait you with 'maybes'. Maybes to protect an undisclosed agenda. Maybes to sway you to any pov that I don't state here plainly. I am a simple person...just trying to get the word out, as I see it.
Over at the Equal Party Blog, an article was just posted that I think you should all read. It has to do with trust given out here. It is a check-list...a litmus test that is a great rule-of -thumb for those just awakening to the machinations of the ashkanazi.
It also warns against those sites out here that besides ranting and raving, have no alternate solutions to the problems they raise...and waste the time of the reader. I concur with this.
We that constantly scream about the jew world order, should have something in mind to put in its place when(and not if) it is replaced. My suggestions, as I have stated are varied, but include the Venus Project, Anarchy, and/or technology used for practical purposes.
I am not, nor are their many that I have read, brainy enough to have a fool-proof plan for the continuance of our species in our proposed post-jewish-parasite world. That would be a monumental task.
However, I stress the point that such plans will come so much more easily once our efforts are not diverted by dealing with the disease that is judaism. When we are not trying to wrest our very destiny as humans from their clutches...then things will become clear IMHO. The path we must travel will reveal itself after we have rid ourselves of the scourge of these leeches. Beyond this, I have no alternate plan. I think the task ahead of us is large and time-consuming enough to keep us more than busy at the moment. The human condition without judaism in the equation, is not quicksand. It won't fill in with like material once this scourge is removed. Without this exhausting, life-defeating force in the world...things will be much simpler. Those Gentiles that have learned from the jew to profit from the suffering of others, will stand naked without the protection of this faux religion and its support network.
Much has been said out here about trust. Whom to trust in the alternative blogosphere. I don't think that should be as big an issue as it has become. Words or the lack thereof will always tell. No one can force me to accept something about which I disagree, simply because of the glitz or popularity of a website. And neither should such things affect you. Trust begins at home. Trust what you believe in and unless it is challenged to your satisfaction...you will remain on the right path. Stay paranoid, yes. But this arena that we have chosen to battle the powers that be, is not social networking as Mark Zuckerburg would define it. This is not facebook gossip...this is a battlefield and trust doesn't play a part. Sites and their authors are what they are...trust none of them, even mine...take what ammunition you can, and move forward.

20 comments:

glengear said...

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! You have outdone yourself today my friend...

kenny's sideshow said...

To he who's name shall not be spoken,

You're on a roll here lately ... we're moving forward.

veritas6464 said...

Hey _____,...I don't believe you.



______

Sturmführer-SS said...

Me, myself and I is who I trust. I try not to use kikeapedia, joogle, jewtube and have never used fakebook, ciaspace or twatter. In the truck in the daytime every station is israel this and israel that on the radio. Wtf is up with that?

Timster said...

Glenster - Thanks.

Timster said...

Kenny's - I think you are right.

Timster said...

Sturm - It's where the money is.

Timster said...

______ - Believe it.

veritas6464 said...

Hey_____,...You have got to watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAGjNe1YhMA

______

James Laffrey said...

Interesting. And thanks for the mention.

But I must pose a question.

You said, among other things:
"I am guilty of misdirecting a bit when it comes to my true personage and background, because as I have stated here many times, I trust no one."

My position is that a secret identity on the Internet is only secret from the good people. Our enemy can identify the secret people, including you, anytime they want. Therefore, secrecy is a waste of time, and worse than that, it prevents actual trust.

Do you agree that the enemy can easily identify you if they want to? (And if so, then why inflict lies upon your readers?)

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster AKA Who Knows?,...You should take another peep at my latest Post, I forgot to say something, cheers mate.


veritas

Anonymous said...

Dear Timster,

You are much more than a blogger. Your essay skills combined with your use of visual graphics is amazing. My only comment about your work is that I'm in 100% agreement with its content. I stand in awe of your presentations.

Sincerely,

Tom from eStonia

John Friend said...

I trust ya Timster. I thought for sure your name was Tim! Haha, anyways...

I don't mind using my real name. When I first started the blog, I couldn't think of anything to name it. I'm very uncreative when it comes to things like that....so I just use my real name. I started arguing with the mindless shills over at Greenwald's blog using my real name and they all started accusing me of being a government troll. Talk about shooting the messenger...some people make a big deal of these screen names. I'm more concerned with the content of what people have to say.

And I agree- trust yourself and your own instincts. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Timster said...

All - Sorry for the comment delay. Blogger has been down for quite a while and I wasn't able to log in. Fixed now, I guess.

Timster said...

V - Thanks! Make it Guinness...

Timster said...

James - You are welcome. To answer your question...yes, and no. Because of the help of certain very tech-savy people, I am pretty stealthy. I don't think the average hasbara dupe could actually find me. But I also think that they wouldn't really try. I am not that important. I just like to make it as tough as possible. But as I said, the message is the important thing. I don't see a nom-de-plume as a lie. Many out here use them...and I respect that. Few if any know who Les Visible, or Lasha Darkmoon or Noor actually are(or Banksy for that matter). But I wouldn't trade their input for all the identity in the world. We all have families to put first...and even some of the good guys(as I have found) can get...shall we say, intrusive. But thanks for giving me a chance to clarify that a bit more. Love your site.

Timster said...

Tom - Glad to hear it! Thanks for reading.

Timster said...

John - Thanks. Happy to see that so many agree with me on that.

Anonymous said...

Timster, as to the post Jeworldorder, I think a big piece of the foundation has to be a return to real agriculture.

Willie Nelson has posted this piece which puts fair ag prices as one of the keys (stolen by the Devil's kids).

It's here http://willienelsonpri.com/peace/1248/willie-nelson-earth-economics.html.

Strawman said...

Dear TAFKAT* (The Artist Formerly Known As Timster),

A very fine article. Thanks for taking the time out to put your thoughts into words. Even if a lot of us agree with you, we can't express them with as much insight as you do. I too, have wondered how did such a tiny percentage come to wield so much power? Have you looked into this?

http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/

This was a link once on the Exploring Reality Tunnels website. A few more things came into focus after exploring that tunnel.