Thursday, May 5, 2011

Switches...

My father wanted me to be a football player.  So I did.  I wanted him to be proud of me.  So I played.  He worked with me in the back yard on my gridiron skills...night after night.  Football was different in those days.  It was a time before the judaic got their cursed fingers on it or many other sports.  It was a game of skill and skillful men.  If he were alive today...he would not be a fan.  Everything the jew touches turns sour...as you well know.  They can reduce everything to lies and money.  But that is just setting the scene a bit.

So in my short-lived career on the playing field as a ten-year-old, I became so adept at the game that when Ford Motor Company decided to sponsor their first annual "Punt, Pass and Kick" competition...I was a shoe-in to be entered to represent my school.  My father beamed.  I beamed.

I was raised until his untimely death when I was 12, in a small Midwestern community that was more famous for its racial tension than its football stars.  It was known for its large black population and Klan membership.  I didn't know this at the time...I was a kid.  Kids don't often think about that sort of thing.  I just went to school and learned and grew and played with my multi-racial friends as if color meant nothing.  Well...sort of.  Because of such racial tension of the area and the civil rights movement just beginning to gain popularity, most whites, including my parents, subscribed to the ever-popular "separate but equal" philosophy.  Even though I do not remember ever hearing much of anything said in my household about race...somehow I knew that it was OK to have black chums at school.  But when the bell rang...we all went to our separate city streets away from each other until the next school day.  There was no animosity on my family's part.  Nothing ever said about the issue.  It just was.
Anyway, getting back to football.  When the day of the final competition came...a Saturday...hundreds of kids and their parents attended.  I was to represent my school, in my age group.  This was before I learned what nervous was...so I was eager to show my town what my Dad had taught me.  I competed...I won.  No biggie.  Except the look on my father's face.  That was really something.
To the point of this little reminiscence...while waiting to ascend the podium to accept my age-group's award, and standing their next to Dad, something I shall never forget happened.
Brushing past me from behind in a hurry came a large Black man.
Almost knocking me down in the effort, he rushed toward my father and grabbed him...hugging him around the shoulders, my father returned the gesture.  "Jim, my God...I haven't seen you since forever" this man said.  This man having come from behind me, put me at a vantage point to watch my dad's face and his eyes welling up.  As they laughed and poked each other, my achievement seemed almost an annoyance in comparison to this heartfelt reunion.  It does a child wonders to see their parents in a gleeful moment like that.

After my award (and I think a football helmet as a prize) we returned home.  In the car, I asked who that man was.  "Probably the best friend I ever had in my life" came his response.  It was left at that.  This turned a switch on in my little brain.  No amount of influence from the outside world then or now could turn this switch off.  This was a switch of equality between all men.  These sorts of switches have to be turned on or off at an early age, or they will just stay in neutral for life.  Without a word of real explanation...and by example, not lecture...he taught me a great deal about humanity in those few moments.  It's a shame that more parents do not understand the power of example...for good or bad.

I have been watching a great deal of the recent onslaught of videos from David Duke.  I applaud this man his sincerity, his courage and his insightful valuation of the ashkanazi dominance in all seats of power.  His warnings are needed and I am sure helpful to those that are unaware of the tribe's influence on our world.
However.

Dr. Duke also had a switch turned on in his young brain, I fear.  One of racial separatism.  Not one that to which he quietly acquiesced.  But one that he shouted from pulpits in his younger days.  He led many toward racism by his example and words.  And although he has softened his message over time, it is obvious that he still holds the "separate but equal" crap to be sacred.  Separate but equal never held water.  When cultures are separate then people are separate.  When people are separate it becomes natural to misunderstand. Misunderstanding leads to all sort of mischief.  It is just that simple.
The judaic of course understand this simple concept all too well.  They encourage a multicultural society...THEN...foment pride and hatred for each of these cultures in their media.  This causes racial tension, crime and a general distraction from themselves and their backstage scheming.  Divide and conquer.  It's just that simple.  But as simple as a switch can be on or off, many intelligent people cannot understand this.  I do.  This doesn't make me any better than those that do not.  But it does make me feel that I should point it out here.  And I do.  Try, that is. 
Listen to Dr. Duke when he tells you of the inequity of the jew's world. He is not a stupid man. However, discount what he has to say about racial or ethnic pride.  He cannot help himself from delivering that part of his message...even now.  His switch is still in the same position.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great if your anecdote was the rule rather than the exception? Hard realities though, beg tough questions.
I'm not a gambler. It's a mugs game.
Neither do i care to participate in a social experiment, designed by judaics, wherein i, or my loved ones get to pick up the tab, when it inevitably, as all jew social engineering does, ends in tears. My tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkXfnyXp06Y&feature=player_embedded

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/05/hundreds-of-girls-raped-murdered-in-tanzania-for-black-magic-aids-cure/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA7OOBhlDk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.spi0n.com/blog/actualite/la-drague-du-93-par-une-claque/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.iamanenglishman.com/index.php

I, and you, have to deal with the world as it is. Not as we would dream it to be.
Obumboy once said there had to be a discussion about race. Where did that go?
I'm all for it. Or did he mean only the white race?

Facts over opinions for me.

It's your life.
It's not a game of who has the cuddliest dreams.

If the 60's told you nothing, it should have told you that once you fuck things up, with impossible, idealistic, speculations, there's no going back.

Or more simply.

Be careful what you wish for.


Cannibal Rabbi

Anonymous said...

On a more positive note, you have this fellow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL52KUoBeNA&feature=player_embedded

and i think this chappie could be on to something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shfQDWL0UCM&feature=player_embedded

May God bless his honest heart.

R.I.P.

Cannibal Rabbi

Timster said...

Rabbi - I think I have been insulted. Ha.
I also think we are missing a point here somewhere...

Anonymous said...

Give this a listen. So as you don't think i'm all bastard.

I of course love what you do.

Great stuff!

http://grooveshark.com/#/artist/Agnes+Obel/1493356?src=5

Cannibal Rabbi

Mouser said...

A good, reflective, sincere and informative post Tim.
Ihank you.

Anonymous said...

No insult was intended i assure you. I "knew" the 60's too, albeit from a different location, circumstance, and time-frame. If that's what you are referring to.

If i missed a point, forgive me. It wasn't intentional.

I read your piece a few times.

I think all peoples should be proud.
But criticism, like charity, should start at home. With yourself.
The problem arises when you are the only one.

By statute and stipulation.
At the order of the kike.

I don't hold Dr Duke in any particular high regard.

I also believe Malcolm X was assassinated because he was in the middle of putting 2+2 together.

Cannibal Rabbi

Timster said...

Rabbi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg

Anonymous said...

Hahaha

He's missed. Badly.

As is this fellow.

Two and a bit months to go. And he knew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdN_LGGQ4lk

I'd like to see all those cheap showbiz shots at Christ, reflexive, like the acceptable guffaws that ensue, turned on kikery.
Let's see yer nuts, if you have a pair comedianboy!

Christ kicked kike ass, and continues to do so.

I'd speculate that if Bill had lived long enough, he'd have taken up the task.
He was a brave man.
Y'see a lot of yanks mistake your brand of kikestianity as it.

It isn't, and never was.
But as an insular and basically parochial and ignorant society, it's what you've become accustomed to.
It's what you know.

Christianity to me is WAR on evil.
You know who that is.

I'm of Irish/Scottish extraction myself.

We know war on evil.
Up close. Not at a distance, as an abstract.

It's our story.

http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Planxty+/43411393?src=5

Cannibal Rabbi

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...I don’t normally comment on your Posts that deal with Race or religion. I have no interest in religion, I am a spiritual being and that is where my interest lies and I adore the diversity of colours and cultures throughout the world, so racial-opinion Posts don’t interest me unless they are about facts and are aimed at creating an environment that allows us all to live harmoniously, if indeed in our own way.

HOWEVER, this time I am going to have my say:

One of the first girls I fell in love with was a full-blood Aboriginal girl called Debbie Wilson, her family were big strong handsome people with flashing white and chocolate brown eyes. Danny, one of her brothers was a mate in my class. Bobby was the next up brother and one of the toughs of the school; I was very close to all these people including the family members that were some years older than us. One day a bunch of do-gooders from some government department of the Indigenous Affairs Office started to take them for two days a week to some special education centre for “cultural studies”. OK, that’s cool, everyone has to learn about their own culture, yeah? Well, after a week or so the Aboriginal kids became aloof of us, well, that’s cool, they are busy with a lot of stuff and they have to learn their ways as well as the school stuff, no bother. I didn’t see Debbie hardly at all during these few weeks as the Pitjanjara tribe is patriarchal and women don’t learn the things that men do, fine (at odds with the sexual equality dogma that we were being force-fed at the time, but, no biggie, we’re just kids and that stuff wasn’t really important to us then anyway). Then after some weeks, their attitudes became awkward to deal with, and then they became aggressive. One day I was walking home from a cricket game I had just played in, when the Wilson boys suddenly pulled up in a car, they all piled out and beat the shit out of me while telling me never to go near Debbie ever again or they would kill me, the term they used constantly was “you White Cunt!” I was not the only white kid beaten badly by the Wilsons and various other Aboriginal families in our town, it became an issue for the tough white families and there soon came a period of a Mexican Stand-off: This racial war was started by Melting-Pot fucking do-gooders at the behest of their filthy yiddish bosses in Australia’s rotting government, in those days it was not obvious that the yids had crept in and taken over like it is today......So back to your Post:

end part 1/...

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Part 2...

“it is obvious that he still holds the "separate but equal" crap to be sacred. Separate but equal never held water. When cultures are separate then people are separate. When people are separate it becomes natural to misunderstand. Misunderstanding leads to all sort of mischief. It is just that simple.”

That is horseshit - heard of Marco Polo?

I have travelled extensively throughout the world; When I travel to a country I want to experience that countries people and their culture not some fucking baseball-cap wearing pop-shyte brain-dead drug-fucked mouth-breather with its pants down around its arse, doing banger hand-shakes - FYI the black people in the jooSA are the descendants of slaves kidnapped and taken to the jooSA against their will, and if it wasn't for the satanic yiddish scumbag slave traders there would not be millions of black people in the jooSA doing banger hand-shakes and wearing baseball caps on their dumb-fuck heads backwards - I get sick to my fucking gills with white people that shit-can other white people that happen to be brave enough to tell the truth and profess a pride in their own heritage.
The ancient Zulu nation was one of the most advanced and sophisticated in the world - then came melting-pot do-gooders and the fucking germanic Joo bankers and diamond thieves - BAM! There goes the racial and cultural integrity of the beautiful African Zulus!

Japan was a nation of such racial and cultural purity that the yiddish khazars upon realising the threat to their claim to fame of chosen-ness-ness decided that the Japanese must be exterminated - Free Trade and ambassadors from all over Europe were financed by rothschild to fuck them up with multicultural disease and industrialise that ancient agrarian land and create a dependence on Oil! Bam! Out goes the beauty and awe of Kabuki and in comes cheap knock-offs from Sony!

Thailand, the once gentle land of smiles, had its ancient alphabet reduced to a poxy latin-based version that yids in european banks could adapt for type-writers. Bam! Thailand becomes a whorehouse for yiddish sex tourists and their goyim minions and instead of beautiful Theravada Buddhist ceremonies we flock to see elephants playing soccer - FUCK THAT! Fuck the melting pot - I love black people for who they are, I love Asian people for who they are and I love my white people for who we are!

If you can’t live in a world of diverse colours and cultures go live in a fucking cave and take your coffee-pot coloured hybrids in base-ball caps with you!

Mmm? I hope you don’t take offence, I’m nuts and I have a note from my VA Psychiatrist to prove it, so there.

maranatha

veritas – The Unhinged Tour.

Genie said...

Funny I was just watching a David Duke video before I came to read your blog. I know what you mean about David Duke. I actually use to avoid him untill his expertise on the Jews became relevant to me. But I am not a white who huddles by color so I just take what I need from David Duke. He does a nice job with his videos, I was watching a video call Promised land for Organized Crime. God, the Jews have done an expert job in brainwashing the masses! But once we peek over the fence their spell is broken so...it's temporary mind control. Some people can only see what they are told to see. Oh, cute little footbal kids photo! Nice story, Tim. I wonder why your dad did not introduce you to his friend? Were you too short and they over looked you? LOL

glengear said...

THE CLARITY OF THE MESSAGE RINGS CLEAR, IF WE ALLOW OURSELF TO HEAR CLEARLY THROUGH THE BULL. GOOD POST TIMSTER.

Timster said...

V - Gosh.

Timster said...

Genie - I think he was too busy. Thanks for reading.

Timster said...

Glenster - Thanks.

Dead Men Don't Lie said...

"The American government is leading the country towards hell. … We say to the Americans as people and to American mothers, if they cherish their lives and if they cherish their sons, they must elect an American patriotic government that caters to their interests not the interests of the Jews.

If the present injustice continues with the wave of national consciousness, it will inevitably move the battle to American soil, just as Ramzi Yousef and others have done. This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth.” – bin Laden 1998 John Miller interview

OBL came out days after the attacks on NYC and said he and his rebels had nothing to do with 9/11.

Imagine if the world had listened to OBL in 1998.

America, sweet America, your sons and daughters are dying for zionist Rothschild and his counterfeiting IMF cronies.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again on the issue of race you argue like a jew. You ignore all the evidence that shows the third world invasion is ruining the USA for a heartfelt story about your dad.

Facts are all that matters. David Duke is right about seperatism and who cares about equal. We all have to fend for ourselves and just look at what the gov't has taken from whites and given to minorities in the last 50 years. I assure it is nowhere near equal. It is about tribalism, most non whites are tribal and most whites are not. It leaves us with a disadvantage and your silly essay here proves it.

"This turned a switch on in my little brain. No amount of influence from the outside world then or now could turn this switch off".

This is by far the dumbest statement I have ever seen on your blog. This idea that nothing can change my mind is for low IQ morons and is how the jews stay in power. I cannot count the times some varience of this stupid concept has been used to ignore the facts about jews when I am truth telling. It is a jew trick and you have fallen for it.

How sad.

My mind is wide open and I would love it if evidence existed that we can all get along. The problem is that all the evidence points the other way.


You should leave the ethnicity issue alone if you are just gonna argue like a jew.

Scott Mollett

Anonymous said...

Dear Timster,

You're Patrick Grimm, Judical, Inc. and Fucked Google rolled all into one. Wonderful! I'm a fan. I'm sure you'll gain a wide readership if that's what you want.

Sincerely,

Tom frum eStonia

Timster said...

Scott - Well, you say I'm a "silly", "dumb", "moron-ic(sic) jew. I disagree, but you are expressing your opinion. That shows that everyone is in the conversation and no one is left out...I like that.

Timster said...

Dead - What we need is a gigantic alarm clock, I think...

Timster said...

Tom - Thank you. I'm not sure what I want. Can I get back to you on that?