Friday, March 4, 2011

It Comes Down To This...

I have been asked again..."Why are you on about jews all the time?  What possible difference could it make to you what happens in Palestine?"

I have tried to explained this here many times.  I have explained it to those that care to listen, in person.  I'll try it again.  Although it is probably impossible to fully explain one's self entirely, that would take a great deal of self-knowledge beforehand.  
I remember I had copied a quote down on a notebook that I carried around in high school.  The quote was a popular one in its day:  "The most revolutionary thing that you can do, is change your mind."  That meant a lot to me.  I was caught up in the 60's and the alternative nature of that time.  But those words kept me aware of belief systems that form foundations for our very lives, that are not questioned.  Why would they be?  You don't rip out your foundation as you build a house. But you don't just throw down anything as the first building blocks.  You must have something solid upon which to build.  But those words told me that the foundation dictates the shape of your house, your life-structure.  Its very nature.  And revolution, like charity...begins at home.
This is where true choice...not forced selection...must be made.  All foundations must be examined dispassionately before they are utilized to hold the weight of a life.  So what foundation did I choose?  It changed constantly for many years... I extrapolated as we all should.  "If I believe this...then I must accept that".  These kinds of choices plagued me.  I was fortunate enough not to have a foundation, a belief system, forced upon me by family or community.  So I was free to try on different philosophies...walk around in them...see how they fit.
Common sense won out.  That is big with me. 

The humanity.  I think that sums it up.  Y'know that part of the movie that makes you catch your breath and fight back a tear.    That same tear that falls for me when I look at a Van Gogh painting, listen to a Mozart sonata, or read a Shakespearean sonnet.  The delight of a child's laughter.

The humanity.  That connection.  That sigh of your soul that tells you we ARE all the same.  We all need the same things.  That part in you that says that you were right all along.  The news programs really were lying to you about terrorist this, and extremist that.  That feeling you understand, that lies in all of us...somewhere.  Everything else can be tweaked.  The humanity remains.

When you visualize these positive things in life and the human condition...how can you not be outraged at those that would deny them?  How can you witness multi-national corporations destroying life in the name of luxury for the few?  How can you not see who sits on the boards of all these corporations..all these war machines..all these destructive banking cartels...how can you not identify them as those that adhere to that abhorrent book, the Talmud?  It is so clear to see.
But still you ask, "So what?...Yes, perhaps an ashkanazi syndicate of sorts has gained disproportionate power in the political, financial and media sectors of our world.  Even if this is true, are you suffering personally?  Don't you have a personal life to get on with?"
This is a point that was brought up to me recently.  Although I don't wish to get too bogged down with describing my day-to-day existence...these are valid questions.
This journey that I am on here, IS my personal life.  It is when that foundation that I chose that has worked for me and billions of others, is threatened ...that I get fighting mad.  
These foundations are made of humanity.  The inherent ability for all men to enjoy their lives freely.  It doesn't matter what particular beliefs that anyone holds as long as their foundations are rooted in respect for their own life and the lives of others.  There is only one belief system that I have discovered that does not adhere to these principles. Judaism.
It is when I am forced...by my labor through taxes and jewish economics...to support those that would destroy all that I hold dear in mankind, that I object...violently.  When it comes down to my everyday efforts being twisted and misrepresented in the world...as if this is my wish...then I feel I must lay down a great deal of my own personal life to "take arms against a sea of troubles".
It comes down to this.  The ruling ashkanazi has brought the world to this.  This "new world order" that they intend to procure, is nothing new.  It is the old world order with which we are all familiar.  The same denial of humanity.  The same perversion of the common sense building blocks upon which we unwashed built our homes and lives.

12 comments:

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Mmmm? Is that sulphur I perceive drifting in skeins about the pulpit?

"That sigh of your soul[?] that tells..."

I do believe honestly, that you are on the verge of an epiphany.

I had mine as I was scrambling helter skelter from shell-scrape to fox-hole down the reverse slope of Sleeping Dog Hill; I zigged at the exact moment I chose to zag: If I had zagged, I would have been blasted to pieces by a Chicom 122mm shell.

I was guided by a force that made me look and dive, contrary to my 'choice' of sanctuaries. Truly, I kid you not, there is something out there, in here, it's everywhere and it’s everything and the antithesis of this wonderful supernatural life-force currently rules this material world: The Talmudic sons of the nephilim – the death cult of the yiddish ashkenazim.

I find it fascinating to watch your development as a translit'orator' and am amazed to see such a metamorphosis in your language of secular humanism to spiritual humanism, the nice thing about your work of late is the force of your conviction, bravura.

“The times, they are a changin’... ”

veritas

Timster said...

V- I should have put quotes on that one...ha. I think it is from the Koran. Here's another for you "And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
No epiphanies here today...
You were saved by the REAL PTB to write fiction...why aren't you doing more of it?

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Surely good sir, tis' inherent and even for them's has eyes painted upon low brow: Every jot ascribed is lyrical in its conjecture? Be stilled the pen's vanity; save for fiction's verity... there go I, as sure as eggs is eggs.

Hey Billy Waggle-dagger, how d'ya like them apples?! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk...

You'll have your own Ministry soon Timster, coooeee! Timster the Whiskey Priest! Haaargh haa haa.


veritas

JamesLaffrey said...

I've been a regular reader here for many months. But this is, I think, my first time to comment. It's tempting to pour out many thoughts and reactions I've stored up. But no, I'll keep to the point.

That question: "Don't you have a personal life to get on with?"

I like your reply. Mine would be a bit different:

There's no DIVIDE between my personal life and the United States of America. As a citizen of the USA, I'm a part of the government "of the people, by the people." The network of criminal, conspiring "jews" continually tries to force that divide on us. I reject that divide. And when enough of my fellow Americans wise up and stand up, we'll wipe out that divide, we'll wipe out that network of criminals, and we'll achieve the Constitutional republic we've always thought the USA should be.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
James Laffrey
www.EqualPartyUSA.org

Anonymous said...

timster,

you are correct, sir.

emerson has noted this conundrum, and stated it thus, in 'self-reliance':

"I read the other day some verses written by an eminent painter which were original and not conventional. The soul always hears an admonition in such lines, let the subject be what it may. The sentiment they instil is of more value than any thought they may contain. To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, — that is genius. Speak your latent conviction, and it shall be the universal sense; for the inmost in due time becomes the outmost—— and our first thought is rendered back to us by the trumpets of the Last Judgment. Familiar as the voice of the mind is to each, the highest merit we ascribe to Moses, Plato, and Milton is, that they set at naught books and traditions, and spoke not what men but what they thought. A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes across his mind from within, more than the lustre of the firmament of bards and sages."

___


"There will be an agreement in whatever variety of actions, so they be each honest and natural in their hour. For of one will, the actions will be harmonious, however unlike they seem. These varieties are lost sight of at a little distance, at a little height of thought. One tendency unites them all. The voyage of the best ship is a zigzag line of a hundred tacks. See the line from a sufficient distance, and it straightens itself to the average tendency. Your genuine action will explain itself, and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing. Act singly, and what you have already done singly will justify you now."

peace -g

Anonymous said...

I love the quote on your page:
"With My Luck...
There really is an afterlife, and jews run that one too..."

Sadly you may actually be right. Which is why I suspect "they" go to so much trouble burning symbolism of power into our psyche.

Just remember to ask for the real truth when you finally pass over rather than potentially following "their" angels of "light" (but not necessarily love.

Peace

Timster said...

V - Chivas only though...

Timster said...

James - Thank you for reading...and chiming in!
I would be less patriotic, I'm afraid. As Carlin said: "...it's called the amerikan dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it".
I don't think this particular country ever was(or ever will be) what it was designed to be.

Timster said...

Anon@12:11 - I like the "act singly" part. Thanks for the quote...and for reading my site.

Timster said...

Anon@1:52 - Thank you. If it's true...I prefer hell.

Anonymous said...

UNLIKE ME YOU DO A HEAP OF THINKING SUPER POST! GLEN

Timster said...

Glen - Too much...as you well know.