Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Should Write Something...

Read the following article at your own peril. It is not for the serious-minded. It is essentially just whining. I do a lot of that if you aren't a regular...but this is even whinier than normal for me. It's just a few unorganized thoughts that I should organize when I get some time. I will. I will sit down and write a Pulitzer prize winning essay on the state of mankind...all from these random thoughts. Later. Until then, the following.

Helen Thomas gave an interview to a jew at Playboy. Terrorists are now rebels because the top yiddish bankers want to move into a town where they know they aren't welcome. The press is downplaying the danger of a nuclear meltdown in Japan. Jewess Natalie Portman garnered her Oscar for a computer generated performance in "Black Swan" literally on the back of a truly talented Gentile dancer. A gay biographer has released a "secret" tidbit about deceased actor James Dean. Both left and right are now touting "democracy". Well...that's nice. At least they are on the same page. Sigh. I can barely breathe for all the bullshit.
There has to be a point. A moment where the world goes "Hey...wait a minute!" One lie too many. There has to be that exact moment when even the most clueless among us...well, gets a clue. Doesn't there? I mean how stupid can you be? The most inane things are coming out of mouths these days. Blah blah blah...it never ceases. Lies, innuendo, half-truths, fraud....when will it all end?
I'm sure these observations have been made of the world for about ten to twenty thousand years.
I can imagine conspiracy theorists and official news sources at loggerheads over who really killed Julius Ceaser. Things don't change much. Turn on your TV or go to the Colosseum. 'Bout the same thing. Blood sport. Entertainment. Diversion.


I should write something. I should let them know that I ain't buyin it, but I think they already figured that out. I should help others distinguish between lies and facts. I should. I should do it today. But I tire of trying to think for others. I don't know how the ruling kosher klass does it 24/7. I am tired of the human species and their gullibility. I don't want to be human anymore. I would rather be something simpler. A animal lower on the evolutionary scale. Single-minded. Get food, sleep and play. That's about all I can handle lately...I might as well have fur and be much shorter in the bargain. I don't care much what kind of animal...just one that doesn't have to think too much. Maybe a squirrel. Yeah. Screw, play...run around...gather nuts(I'm good at that). They don't worry about moral rectitude or righteous indignation. Don't fathom their own mortality. Don't seek spiritual guidance. Can't be herded or be indentured slaves.


I was looking around a store that I was in today. Waiting in line. I noticed the stickers you get to write your name on when you donate to some charity. You know...for some disease. Usually a jewish-funded one. Anyway, someone had written "Hunter S. Thompson" on one, and in the same hand another with: "Charles Bukowski". That's nice. The clerk didn't understand when I asked him if these two fellows had been in recently, and if it was then a possibility that they weren't really dead. He just said "huh?". That's what I get for saying something. Same thing I get when I write...more often than not. Oh well. No harm done, I guess. I just always feel the need to make the effort. To say something. To write something. Squirrels probably don't get that urge. I'm sure there are no kosher squirrels. Lucky bastards.
It's like this "effort". I really have nothing to express today but desperation of a quiet kind. Not running out in the street screaming at the top of my lungs about NWO's or ashkanazi cabals, but with almost the same level of disgust. Just not as much energy.
It bothers me that clerks don't generally know who Gonzo was. But I shouldn't let it. It shouldn't bother me that Helen Thomas has lost untold decades of pure journalistic fervor...stolen by an abhorrent tribe of selfish shit-heads. But it does. I should write something about this, and I do.


But I would still rather be a squirrel. That's it. I will be the first anthropomorphized antisemitic squirrel to win the coveted Pulitzer prize. Look out world.
Nah. That's a jewish prize anyway...


17 comments:

JoJo said...

There is no hope. (Keep the change)

Anonymous said...

I feel ya....

Anonymous said...

Tim,
You got all of that completely right.
One gets to the point when one wonders when will the one lie to many come - the one that breaks the Rothschilds back and wakes up the whole world.
I as you feel lethargic, paralysed, catatonic, apathetic, de-energised from doing anything and everything beyond personal hygien, eating and sleeping.
Has there been a secret usery on our internal energies, our jioux de vivre, all love of love that has been taxed and taken surrepticiously by the Rothschildeans commensurate with the level of our knowledge of the truth?
Squirelling or dumbed-down diving might be just the ticket. Those who do not have a clue about the truth or who successfully supress it from their consciousness seem to be able to 'enjoy life to the fullest' while we in the "know" about reality seemed to be hamstringed from doing much more than getting out of bed to work and feed ourselves.

The truth will make us free. But it often seems the opposite to be occuring. The truth seems to paradoxically suck the life force out of us.
Is it the feeling of powerlessness against Rothschild? The impending total economic and social breakdown.

Why does knowledge of the truth sap energy instead of increasing it.

I think I'd like to be cat - I don't really know why. But I love tigers.

Helen Thomas is jewish, yes? But she writes strongly against zionist control in DC and against the apartheid state of israel against th ePalestinians, no?
How does that go together?
How come she still has energy after she realises the truth?
I wonder what kind of animal Helen would like to be?

Mouser

nolocontendere said...

I feel listless, sapped of energy lately. No drive. I look out the window at a big garden that may not even be planted this year because of radiation. Like you, can't stand being around people.
Thank jeebus for booze.

godzillachris6 said...

I'm thinking that there will be a referendum on this and other topics soon.

Timster said...

JoJo - Thanks for the tip...

Timster said...

Anon@12:06 - Some days, eh?

Timster said...

Mouser - Well said "Why does knowledge of the truth sap energy instead of increasing it"
Actually Helen is a Semite. A REAL one. That's why charges of antisemitism from the tribe are so laughable. Her family, like the other Thomases..Danny and Marlo, are Lebanese. I think she would like to be the tiger she is. Lends credence to reincarnation, dontcha think? I don't have many heroes...she is one.

Timster said...

Nolocontendere - Booze is the easy way out. I'll have another double...

Timster said...

Godzillachris - I believe you speak the truth.

Giulio said...

Don't let it wear you down! The more crap they bring,the smarter you must be! If they think you've been wounded they will close in for the kill!
Throw it back! Shake it OFF!
Don't ever let ANYTHING Hollywood does bother you! It is NOTHING but a bunch of Fatty Arbuckles' turned in on themselves,using whatever device is handy to soil and despoil each other. Let them DO IT,but for the sake of what's left of humanity,DON'T EVER pay one cent to watch.I have been in a movie theater ONCE since that piece-of-shit flick JAWS and I WILL NOT
be coaxed into one again.Turn your back and scurry up a tree,or just
fly away like me. I'm a crow. AWWWKKK! I shit on them! AWWWKKK!

Timster said...

Giulio - I like crows! AWWWK!

Anonymous said...

Timster I have a solution that used to work for me many years ago until I got to your age. I would drink a six-pack, watch dum action packed, sex laden, mindless movie of say Chuck Norris where I kicked the shit out of everybody and blew up all the bad guys.
It felt real!! good!!! until the next fricking morning. OOh-la-la did my head hurt! It's about this time I forgot what I was upset about because my head hurt so fricking bad I did not give a shit about anything except getting rid of my headache!
I dunno maybe the squirrel thing would be better.
As for the dum look of the clerk, seems to be mandatory everywhere, or at least where I work. Ha! ha! ha. REST UP A BIT AND GO AGAIN TIMSTER OR SHOULD I CALL YOU ENERGIZER KLEM!!!! GLEN

Anonymous said...

Are you trying to fool us, as in A APRIL FOOLS JOKE a mite early. Anyhow I love the squirrel pic.

Giulio said...

How can one send you a jpg?
I can squirrel you out and UP!

Timster said...

Anon@3:33 - No foolin...and thanks.

Timster said...

Giuilio - You can use my email in the profile section.