Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Will They Remember?

“We say little if not egged on by vanity" - Framcois Duc de la Rochefoucauld.

We are all vain. It is our greatest feature. It can be our downfall. It is what we are. It is our individuality...our separateness from others. We couldn't exist without it. My vanity used to be physical, now it is here. I want now to rise above the milieu. The commonplace perception of the world and our human experience.
I want to be remembered, as we all do. I want to be quoted. I want to be that glorious me. I want. We all do. We all try to attain this heaven on earth...this reason. Most fail. Some don't. Oh well.

That being said, I wonder if we here sounding the horn of anti-judaism will be remembered as final nay-sayers. Those that were at the forefront of the last pogrom. Those that will have...I dunno...holographic statues erected in our honor some day. One has to think about this. It supplies some portion of impetus. To be able to say at some point, "I warned you...you wouldn't listen". One has to recognize this. But are we of the variety of those ruled by our vanity? Those preening "always right" types. Or is any recognition we receive merely a perk? A bit of ego-candy.
Well there are all types out here. I like to think no matter what drives Les Visible, or Noor, or Gilad, or any of us...is first, a true regard for humanity outside ourselves. The recognition that others too have their vanities. They too need to be respected, understood and heard. For when vanity is crushed, all is lost in the human measure.

I look toward the Middle-East and I see glorious human vanity feeding off of itself and celebrating. Marching toward the den of the beast in brilliant camaraderie. It is at the same moment awe-inspiring and terrifying. The barbarian that they face is hideous in the power it wields, and the manipulation that it commands.
Just this morning I read on CNN(you have to watch the monster to decipher his next move) two major stories about protest in Iran. About how Iran is being hypocritical in their praise of the Egyptian revolt by executing "protesters"...when anyone with eyes to see, can understand that these provocateurs are supplied by the West...probably Mossad. They still beat the drums of war...even now, in the face of this awesome peaceful regional rebellion. Well they would. They are the voice of zionism...they are the western jew.
As we spend a great deal of our daily lives, hammering out these revelations contrary to their MSM propaganda...will it be worth the effort given? Will our occasional absence from our daily routines and families, given to a cause of writing...give it's equal in return?

I started to talk about vanity. That reflection. That way we see ourselves in the eyes of others.
Forgive me my following sojourn into the emotion. But I can't help myself this morning. I have flown the Palestinian flag on my brick-and-vinyl for a long time. I just assumed that few got it...understood my meaning...my intent. Oh well.
This morning when I raised my garage door, I noticed the neighbors down the block...a normal family from the area, not outstandingly different from any other family in the neighborhood...were flying the flag of Egypt. This flag replaced an amerikan one that always flapped in the breeze on their house. It made the old ticker swell a bit. This gesture to humanity.
Sure...maybe they were moved to do such a thing by the mixed signals coming from their jewvision box. Sure...maybe they don't categorically fathom the true beast against which the Egyptians have revolted. But on this beautiful spring day with the colors of Egypt and Palestine complementing a blue sky in my little world within the nest of the ogre that is judaism...it matters little. I will remember this. Whether they took their cue from me, or their own heart of hearts...or their own vanity...I will remember.





22 comments:

Mel said...

very cool... i especially like the line about watching the beast... if i had an egyptian flag.. i'd fly it! would a pyramid do?

Anonymous said...

http://kenokeefe.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/the-egypt-under-mubarak-blockade-of-gaza-is-dying/

Anonymous said...

That case of the assaulted reporter might be trying to cast the Egyptians in a bad light. They were allegedly chanting jew before the attack. Let us hope the next leader is not a zio-puppet who is even worse than Mubarak.

I understand and wish to continue said...

Hi Timster, What a wonderfull blog.
Yes, we all have to keep an eye on the "beast" as we need to read between the lines to stay a step ahead.
I blog because of my family and i don't want my kids saying to me "what did you try to do about it?"
Well, i'm trying and i feel we all should if we can.As you said, even raising a different flag gets people thinking.
you do a good job there Timster.
Raise those flags High!!!
Cheers A13

Timster said...

Mel - Sure.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..."It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds"

- Samuel Adams

You'll always be my favourite arsonist...

veritas

Anonymous said...

Good quote by R. I will always remember you Timster my friend. Many beast lay waiting for their prey, who will pounce first. GLENVIEW

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Whadya think of the video at Painfuls? I was actually going to dedicate it to you, as a sort of strange ironic hark to the non-secular artistic expressionist past. I bet you went to see JCSS, ya did dint ya! The movie or the Play? My money's on the flic!

veritas

Timster said...

Anon@1:40 - Thanks for the link!

Timster said...

Anon@2:10 - Well...that's the plan.

Timster said...

A13 - Thank You! You aren't doing so bad yourself...

Timster said...

V- Burn em down...

Timster said...

Glen - That's what scares me.

Timster said...

V - I hated that movie.
Your post? "SPEAK UP!" "Did he say blessed are the CHEESEMAKERS?"
Now THAT'S a movie.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..."He's not the Messiah, he's just a naughty goy!"

Yeah, I guess the THC helped a lot in those days; the video clips are sorta groovest, on the positive side the acting in the made-for-talmudvision version generated enough ham and corn to alleviate famine in the the third world.

veritas

Timster said...

V - Yeah...shame they cut the good parts...like with the jewish Nazis...such is the nature of film-funding...then and now...sigh

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Don't get me started on film funding; When I got out of the Yarmee, I worked as a PR photographer at The SA Film Corp (South Australia Film Corporation) as a means of getting "in"; I did get some cool breaks and that was the reason for my greatest disappointment during my short career in "Film" - My bosses had fought long and hard for funding to create a dramatized doco' on the life of Neil Davis, arguably one of the world's greatest War Cinematographers. At first we were approved, I was to be trained as assistant to the DOP: woohoo; then we received the news that we had been gazumped by a "progressive" lesbian crew that wanted to document the necessity for separate cemeteries for women. F%@k me! It just went from bad to worse until "no straight goys allowed".

I heard a few years after from Angela Tolley the then Director of PR and my lovely boss, that those lezos had only produced about four minutes of badly lit, scratched sixteen mil' a big Pre-production piss-up and a broken down Combi-van - AUD$68000.00 down the zio-gurgler.

Sheesh, what's a goy ta do?

Wise Man #1: "Ahem!"

Brian's mother: "Oh!"
[falls over in chair]

Brian's mother: "Who are you?"

Wise Man #2: "We are three wise men."

Brian's mother: "What?"

Wise Man #1: "We are three wise men."

Brian's mother: "Well, what are you doing creeping around a cow shed at two o'clock in the morning? That doesn't sound very wise to me."

Here's a gem I think you'll you like:

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/brian.html


veritas

Timster said...

V - They probably spent the cash for cola to sniff off each other's butts...haha..Great story though.

Went to your link...and lo and behold...the deleted scenes are "404"...how appropriate...(grin)

jungle jane said...

You're a nice man....:))) and so much more..but that'll due :) big hug from JJ and a cookie :)

Timster said...

Jane - Thanks for the cookie! I love cookies...but you know that.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..."404" I looked, how tragic, it was never that way, perhaps the yids are claiming copyright? A means of censoring Otto? Mmmm?

A lick of the pencil and another tick and annotation in the negative column against the "why I hate yids" ledger.

veritas

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..Jane! He's not a nice man...He's just a naughty goy!

nyuk nyuk nyuk,

"veritaaazzz", soo cool and grumpeeee!