Friday, February 25, 2011

Keep Repeating To Yourself...

I don't normally touch politics. And you know me...I don't like to get too topical. To me, politics is just theater. Yiddish theater. Nothing changes. Same jews playing with their puppets for the entertainment of the mentally challenged...however...

There is a lot of news about Wisconsin lately. The evil Governor has pushed through legislation that effectively eliminates collective bargaining for state union workers. Whoop de doo. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit callous here in one respect. That being that these workers could lose their cost-of-jewish-living raises at some point. I'm in tears as we speak. As if half of this country cannot even make ends meet.


We all know that the Koch brothers through their newly purchased Governor, have accomplished this attack on the unions. It has grown legs and is being copied in several other( even in my) states. I'm going to shock some of my readers here. Good for them.

Why do I say this? You have to understand firstly where you are hearing all this from...The MSM. There is a reason that you are feeling angry about the poor government workers losing their voice against the "man". They WANT you to feel this way.

From Samuel Gompers and Emma Goldman on...unions are jewish.
They are a jewish trick. Get the workers united against the Goyim industrialists and break their bonds of slavery...while you fight for higher wages ( more money only...screw the benefits). Of course as leaders of the unions, the jewish take a huge portion of their member's higher wages in dues...and then put them out of work by way of strikes to gain even higher wages to suck out even higher dues. On and on, causing inflation in the process. It's the oldest hebrew trick to come out of Russia. For anyone to say no to unions is a jewish sin. They know on which side of their bread lies the butter. These "wobblys" have been leeching off of the amerikan worker for ages...when it suits their purpose. When the industrialist is jewish, he can be seen as magnanimous by giving the workers a union...playing both sides. As old as the Napoleonic wars. Now it starts again.
The huge crowds of protesters that they have organized in Wisconsin, Ohio and now Indiana are reminiscent...for those of you with very short-term memories...of the Egyptian people crowding their city squares demanding freedom from oppression. Same docu-drama here folks. Same director. Same channel.

I can see that this thing is going to come down to a few jewish organizers and the corrupt Gentile state government...and we are going to have another "Hollywood Ten" thing again. For those of you unaware...that is when the Evil McCarthy tried to stop jewish communism in hollyweird...and won, a small battle. But Senator McCarthy was relegated to the anti-semitic trash heap of history later on. So here we see another showdown. One in which you are going to be on the side of the poor worker...against the Evil Gentile Koch brothers. Oh please...get a clue.


I am not sure...but I would be willing to bet that the Koch brothers have refused to play ball with some powerful yids at some point in the recent past. They and their puppet Walker are going to pay the price. I am already seeing calls for boycotts of Koch brothers industrial products...even in the alternative media. Some people never learn the first rule of life here in the united snakes. KEEP REPEATING TO YOURSELF... IF YOU HEAR IT OR READ IT IN THE MAIN-STREAM MEDIA...IT IS A LIE. ALL OF IT. END OF STORY. Jesus Christ on a bike.

19 comments:

Honk Bonk Man said...

I went for a bike ride this morning. Hell, or heaven, I have this old Pinarello vintage bike. It feels great to follow Jesus wheels...
I used to work for this billionarie that started his career as professional swindleror as an Union agitator. These days he gets together with Soros and tries to legalize the marijuana...or maybe smoke some...

Timster said...

Honk - There ya go...

ballwasho the blog groupie said...

Your magick keyboard prose will save the world! Twain, Steinbeck they have nothing on you, you are a genius! The dastardly jew forces of evil tremble in fear of your keyboard and are changing their evil ways. Your magic keyboard is responsible for the revolutions in the Arab world. Go get em Timmeh! Your text on a screen is going to save the world from the evil forces of the *jews* gasp the evil chosen ones are within the gates only prose can save us now. Ahhh...them *jews* even own google! That means all your blogs are belong to jews! Bwahahaha!

Timster said...

Groupie - Ya think? Well, I dunno if I would use the word "genius"...well, maybe. Steinbeck? Twain?...pikers compared to my prose. Yes. The judaic world trembles before me. I have found a way to use their own product to take them down. I feel much better about myself now...thank you!

John Friend said...

"KEEP REPEATING TO YOURSELF... IF YOU HEAR IT OR READ IT IN THE MAIN-STREAM MEDIA...IT IS A LIE. ALL OF IT. END OF STORY."

I'd disagree with you there my friend. Everything must be considered with a grain of salt, for sure, but you can find good information in the mainstream media. You just have to un-spin their spin, so to speak.

Politics is just theater. I figured that part out a while ago, but fairly recently discovered what forces were pulling the strings- the Zionist bankers and big wigs at the top.

Frog said...

Timster,
I wonder what fires in the brains of guys like groupie to cause them to show up, spew, leave. Like earthworms after a rain or something.

John, like Timster says, it's *all* a lie. That's the un-spin you speak of. That's how you interpret them. If you see something that seems honest, look twice, look for the spin there. Otherwise...

Timster said...

John - You'll live...you'll learn(grin)...

Timster said...

Frog - Looking twice seems to be the hard part, I agree.

veritas6464 said...

Hey timster,...Yes yes, vunderba, gotta keep bangin' that drum, anyhoo...Oh, before I go on; John Friend, remember this old gem? "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's sphincter", eh, eh?

Well, I really thought I'd already commented here? Mmmm, altzymers? Nyuk nyuk: no, no, back to my raison d'etre: Look what I stumbled across, maybe you've seen it already(?)...

http://ziomania.com/articles2010/08/Mark%20Twain%20Concerning%20the%20Jews%20-%20quotes.htm

veritas

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..You better check out Greg Bacon's last post: It's a pisser!

veritas

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Second last post; fuck me, don't you people have wives and kids? I mean fuck the job, no-one has loyalty to that shit anymore, but faark me!

veritas

Anonymous said...

So you are saying that Unions are a Jewish invention? I don't know about you but as far as I am concerned being exploited sucks balls no matter who is the boss, Yid or Goy. I kind of like the 8 hour a day, 40 hour work week better than working 16 hour days for 7 days a week. Keeping children out the work place benefits me too as I definitely do not have the energy a 10 year old does, or the easily impressionable mind.

Dave

Timster said...

Dave - Yes...they are. Nothing like working in a "closed shop" and having TWO sets of bosses. One puts money in your pocket and one takes it out. Decent labor practices can and have been legislated...there is no need for jewish unions...unless of course you wanna go campaigning for better working conditions for migrant workers...well that's different...haha

Timster said...

V- you lost me on that one...

Anonymous said...

Timster, fine piece. Can you recommend a reading or two that lay out the history of the unions in an honest way?

Timster said...

Anon@10:01 - Well, it takes little research to uncover the judaic hand in unions. Start with the life of Gompers. From then union organizers and their legacy reads like a bar mitzvah guest list.
And thanks.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Yeah, looks wobbly, huh? I was confused by your prolific out put, I was a post behind the clock and it is so difficult for me to blog and work and have time for my family I was just expressing my gob-smackedness at how you guys get so much stuff up.

Sometimes I only get to see stuff late at night so I guess I get blurry.

cheers,

The Midnight Rambler.

Anonymous said...

So if politics is Jewish theater and unions are Jewish also, then how are we going to get decent working conditions?

The table is missing some legs.

Dave

kikz said...

the union issue is distraction...

why have you not mentioned the 'power generation/delivery' monopoly issue that was hidden in the legislation?

it would give the koch bros a monopoly on the utility.


this is something that affects the entirety of the state, not just the po' little state workers.