Friday, January 7, 2011

Can You See It?

I posted a stereogram recently. I re-watched "V for Vendetta" and "Lemon Tree" also. There are a lot of things rattling around up there in my head. I also read this article that is reminiscent of the 1933 declaration of war on Hitler by the jews.
Are things like that? Movies, anger, integrity, interpretations? Many say I am too soft on judaism though I condemn it almost daily...they want more. They want me to threaten jews. They want me to manifest my hatred for this vile cult. I can see that. I do some fence-sitting at times. If I do, forgive me my frailties. I have a lot of questions to resolve. Life is big. And life is precious. I can't threaten a person for what their parents taught them. I can't kill, I can't maim. I can't be them. Many of us can't...and perhaps that is what they bank on, and has been our downfall. But it just isn't in me. I can offend till the cows come home. I can dis-empower evil to the best of my abilities and vilify those in power. I can "afflict the comfortable and comfort the afflicted". I can hate...but this is as far as it goes. I can't shoot at a family, no matter what their culture or religion. It simply isn't in me.


Stereograms are odd things that bring out the animal in some of us. Some can readily see them. Some can't. A lot of things in life are like that. Funny old world. Some can't see that bankers are no better than the thug on the street with the knife in your side. They just wear different clothes and work the day shift. Some can't see that the smiling jewish pundit on their toobs would have no compunction about shooting children in Gaza. None. Some can't see the steady decline of the quality of this life on planet earth at the behest of this despicable gang. I can. It's to the point that I don't even have to tilt my head or squint my eyes to see the decadence in this...or this...or this. Maybe it is training. Maybe some people are just closer to the animal. The animal that has to protect it's young so it sees any movement or pattern that threatens. The big picture.


When I see people suffering, my first response is to help. Isn't that normal? Doesn't everyone shelve punishment to the givers of suffering, until the trauma is over?
The movie "V for Vendetta" struck me hard the first time I saw it. There is a lot of wisdom in it...and a lot of decadence and misdirection as well. One quote from the jewess star of the film that hit home is: "the only change I have ever seen, is for the worse..."
or words to that effect. This a provocative film with many challenges. Challenges met vicariously through the terrorist hero. But what of the truth behind it. Can you see it? I think someone...the jews that acted and produced it, kind of accidentally stumbled into the ladies room here. A little too much truth? The film became an immediate cult film for those that, like me, cannot pull the trigger but will cheer the man that can.
Lemon Tree is another approach to the same evil...as I see it. A bit more real...but no less provocative or important. Two movies addressing the same evil.


But anyway...trying to tie this wandering missive up into some semblance of order(although it truly has none...here or in my head), I think a few decisions have to be made along this path that we follow. We can see where we want to go. We want to dis-empower the judaic. We want our common-sense morality to reign supreme. We want to enjoy our lives with our family and friends and remove the stumbling blocks that this cult delights in placing on the path. But how do we? How far can we go? Can you become the monster, to defeat him? Is there another way?
Questions like this won't let me alone. I don't have any answers, I just have the urge to help.
All I know is...this isn't a movie.

4 comments:

Hans Peter said...

Timmster here is a neat fact about the V for Zionist Propaganda co-star, she was dating a rothschild during the filming of V for Vagina.

Timster said...

Hans - why doesn't that surprise me...

chuckyman said...

Damn Timster. That’s one of my all-time favourite films :-(

They keep selling us these ‘lone gunman/hero’ scenarios on purpose and have done since High Noon. That’s because on our own we are easier to pick off and silence. When we work as a group – even peacefully – we are a far greater threat.

Timster said...

Chucky - Yep. Speaking of which...here is my queue at netflix.

Movie Title Instant Star Rating Genre Availability Remove
Fix Me
Average rating: 2.9
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown
Ponette
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown
Rachel
Average rating: 3.523
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Documentary Unknown
Shallow Grave
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Thrillers Unknown
Tears of Gaza
Average rating: 3.366
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown
The Crowd
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Classics Unknown
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest 1/25/11
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown
The Golem: How He Came into the World
Average rating: 3.662
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown
The Wind Will Carry Us
Rate 5 starsRate 4 starsRate 3 starsRate 2 starsRate 1 star
Foreign Unknown

Notice all the "unknowns"? That is the availability. Even on the net, they don't want you to see great films if they don't fit their formula.