Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It Isn't Us...

During this holiday season, with Christmas fast approaching and a new year upon us, I have a wish.
This is mainly for the international readers. Those that have bookmarked me, or stumbled upon my site looking for a fresh perspective. I can offer you this one wish. That you understand.

The things that this country exports...the death and suffering and capitalism...around the globe are not the wishes of our population. You must understand that as has happened many times in world history, our populace has been subverted to the will of a few. The problem is that we haven't seen it...but we are beginning to. The image that most non-amerikans have of us must be horrible, to say the least. The world must think we are all consumer-driven a-holes that have no respect for life or humanity at all. We export war and financial ruin. As amerikans we appear to support the most vile terrorist state in the history of mankind - israel. The peoples outside our boarders must think that the majority of we yanks approve of this type of behaviour. What else ARE they to think?
Perhaps I can give you an alternative view, if you will listen. But I wouldn't blame you if you didn't.
I know this land. I know it's people. I know all it's classes. I have lived and worked with them all. What you see us spewing over the globe is not us. I once read a self-description of amerikans as "quintessential knuckleheads". That to me is probably the best way I could put it. We, as a populace will buy just about anything. We are too trusting...it is in our nature. We have always made a great deal of noise about "freedom and liberty" because we have enjoyed a large portion of each over the past couple hundred years. Of course that reservoir has run dry, but as a basically Christian land, we tend to turn the other cheek and hope for better days. We believe in a common good, but are easily scared into feeling there are evil races...at the drop of a hat. Or yarmulke. We truly value humanity that much that we are duped into siding with paranoid hatred toward anyone that threatens what we hold dear. We have valued a family picnic more than money. We delight in our children more than politics. We esteem hard work more than sloth. We are after all, just people.
Because we are such trusting knuckleheads, we have been taken advantage of. Like many civilizations before us(and I am sure there will be many after), we have been diverted by a psychopathic cult that roams through history spoiling the best intentions of almost every man and his country.
No matter how you view us, or what you logically would deduce from our international record...that isn't us. That isn't the US that I grew up around. Truly.
My family, neighbors and co-workers are as likable as any people in the world, if you knew them. I know this because I have traveled. I have met you and your family...and I wish you could meet mine. Maybe this is the only way...the internet...in which we CAN meet and actually get to know one another, without the interference of the greedy psychopathic hebrew getting in our way. No matter what image of us they push in their media...to you...and to us...it is not us. It is them. They are the haters. They are the racists. They are not us.
We have a jewish population of less than 2% in this country. But because of our open-faced ignorance of this cult, they have risen to steal our reigns of power. They became our culture through the dictates of their media. They have become our foreign policy through the concerted purchase of our politicians. They have become the face of amerika. The face we show the world. We let them...in our naivete. We are knuckleheads. As the old world understood this threat, we were naive. It had not happened here before. We haven't had time to learn...we are young and dumb.
If we the amerikans ever make it through this nightmarish period in our short history and finally reject the ashkanazi that has overtaken us, you will see the people that I call friends. You may yet have a chance to meet us, if any of us survive the stranglehold that we are in. Us...or you.
For through the misrepresentation of the US of A, the psycho that has commandeered our resources may use it to destroy us all. Unless we goofs can see what has happened to our dream and cast him off as you have had to many times, the judaic monster may end any hope of us ever getting together as a world of human beings.


I live for that day. I will probably never see it...perhaps my Grandchildren and yours will. Maybe they will mourn our present misery together someday, as they study the historical period in which the amerikans finally cast off those that stole their country...and the damage that was done to the world until that day.

16 comments:

Avops said...

Timster - Thanks for your post today!!

I wish this could be printed in newspapers wordwide. Most of us in the USA are NOT what is portrayed by the media.

We have been portrayed as selfish, greedy, war loving slobs by the controllers of the MSM, to most of the world, we are what the media says we are.

The majority of people in this country are quiet, hard-working, lovers of family and god! We hold peace as a symbol of our freedom.

The fact is, we put such a priority on peace, that our nation has been all but taken from us, we have "turned the other cheek" so many times that the memory of fighting for rightiousnes has been mostly erased form our collective memories.

May the world forgive us for turning the keys of the greatest bastion of freedom the world has ever known, over to the control of the synagogue of satan

mommygov will save me! said...

A nation of soft, paranoid, comfort whores deserves everything that is coming.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,..My Barrister says."Never confess, make 'em prove it". Nyuk nyuk nyuk, nice sentiments mate.

Y'are a good'n, yep y'are a good'n. Keep't'up, ya'll g'far, ya will, f'shoor. They that's good'ns alas dooo. (I overheard this old scots guy at a check-out the other day; now I can't seem to shake off the mimicry, nay taz b'carm a rrreeel prrroo'bleem, aye.)

Coooeeee.

Rather prolific lately aren't we dear.

veritas

Anonymous said...

IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER. KEEP A PECKING AWAY MY GOOD MAN.
GLEN

Anonymous said...

This is probably the best article you've posted since I have been stopping in here, daily. As, a American raised Canadian, I echo your wish.

Anonymous said...

Dear friend, almost daily I read your contribution to a better world. America was ever a free successful country, everything made in your country was a form of produced art. People who bilded labo analysis apparatus placed proud their name on their product… In 1963, the last hope on rescue of your country became finished by the zionistische Jews, a diabolic people which is very busy submit the planet.
I hope most that next year someone righteous like Jesus Christ returns on earth to unite people and round up the devils en sent them to another planet named hell.

Dear Christmas wishes and a combative and successfully new year to all people with the heart at the good place, Gilbert from Flanders,belgium.
(sorry for my bad writing in youre language )

Timster said...

Avops - Thanks.

Timster said...

Mommygov - Thank you for your comment, but I disagree...obviously.
I don't know anyone that is waiting for mommygov to take care of them. Most people I know here are struggling with jewish mortgages, working two and three jobs, and their families are suffering because of it...which is just what "they" want.
I think that the image you are talking about is on teevee. I don't buy it for a moment. I do agree that we should get what is coming to us for all the shit that we have been drug through, however. And that is a pogrom that will run every zionist running for the hills of khazaria.

Timster said...

V - well sometimes the spirit moves you ...and sometimes it doesn't. I know you have been there. Thanks.

Timster said...

Thanks Glen. Oh well, back to the keyboard, I guess.

Timster said...

Anon@8:10 - Thank you. That's what I thought...hahaha...most disagree with us. They like the image that is fed them of the lazy good-for-nothing, stupid amerikan. Amazing how they buy this line of bull as they are working 12 hours a day and trying to keep a family together, themselves. And keep blaming the other guy, instead of the cult that is projecting this image. Oh well, I can't fight the worst that people want to believe about themselves, I guess.

Timster said...

Gilbert - Thank you. Your comment means a lot to me. In the article I stated that I have met you and your family in my limited travels...and lo and behold...I have. hahaha. Belgium is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
Thank you for reading, and commenting!

rugged individuals said...

Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing enhanced pat down

by JIM BERGAMO / KVUE News

kvue.com

Posted on December 22, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Updated today at 9:39 AM

Early Wednesday morning, a computer glitch shut down a security checkpoint for a couple of hours at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. The line snaked out the door as many travelers waited for more than an hour and some missed their flights. One of the first people in line after that shutdown never made it through. She was arrested and banned from the airport.

Claire Hirschkind, 56, who says she is a rape victim and who has a pacemaker-type device implanted in her chest, says her constitutional rights were violated. She says she never broke any laws. But the Transportation Security Administration disagrees.

Hirschkind was hoping to spend Christmas with friends in California, but she never made it past the security checkpoint.

"I can't go through because I have the equivalent of a pacemaker in me," she said.

Hirschkind said because of the device in her body, she was led to a female TSA employee and three Austin police officers. She says she was told she was going to be patted down.

"I turned to the police officer and said, 'I have given no due cause to give up my constitutional rights. You can wand me,'" and they said, 'No, you have to do this,'" she said.

Hirschkind agreed to the pat down, but on one condition.

"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are,'" said Hirschkind.

When Hirschkind refused, she says that "the police actually pushed me to the floor, (and) handcuffed me. I was crying by then. They drug me 25 yards across the floor in front of the whole security."

An ABIA spokesman says it is TSA policy that anyone activating a security alarm has two options. One is to opt out and not fly, and the other option is to subject themselves to an enhanced pat down. Hirschkind refused both and was arrested.

Other travelers KVUE talked to say they empathize with Hirschkind, but the law is the law.

"I understand her side of it, and their side as well, but it is for our protection so I have no problems with it," said Gwen Washington, who lives in Killeen.

"It's unfortunate that that happened and she didn't get to fly home, but it makes me feel a little safer," said Emily Protine.

The TSA did release a statement Wednesday that said in part, "Our officers are trained to treat all passengers with dignity and respect. Security is not optional."

The TSA says less than three percent of travelers get a pat-down.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,...Well, what a terrible thing to read on Christmas eve; that however, is our reality; I will state right here folks, if that was my mother; my brothers, cousins, uncles and brothers-in-law: all ex-servicemen, would find those fucking cowards and put an end to them. That poor lady will be in my prayers.

Thanks for that comment RI; the job gentlemen, is on!


A Merry Christmas to all and to all...

Timster, Ihope you didn't take my earlier tongue-in-cheek comment too harshly, just my clumsy effort to lighen things up, doh!

veritas

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and believe evil is it's own worse enemy. We are light years ahead of the days when the same people ruled but the only media was theirs. I have kicked a few rip off artists down the block so you know the people spouting relativism can be spotted out. I do not know what to make of the keys of the kingdom being placed in the hands of what looks to be a bunch of anti-humanists. I have fond memories of America. Please excuse the term "kingdom" but all this executive, corporate, claim to power, a rose is a rose by any other name.Bless you all, R. Olausen, Canada.

Anonymous said...

The monetary delusion of the last bloody five thousand years is being deliberately replaced by electronic monetary delusion thus setting the stage for the first time for absolute tyranny. Fortunately the Sun has other plans for us that don,t give a rats ass about human pretentions, is winding up for a blackout punch right between the
eyes, and will leave no one unscathed.