Sunday, September 19, 2010

Right Again...shit

I'm so embarrassed...
Some of you might remember a few months back, that I predicted the "israel-firster" Mike Pence was being groomed for something big? Well, it seems that I have "the gift". As if. As if you couldn't see this one coming. Israhell this and Israhell that...all this from an asshole supposedly representing corn and soybean farmers in southern Indiana. Can't I be wrong....just once?

How much is it worth?

"The tyrian shekels that are thought to be the ones meant by the famous 30 pieces of silver reference to Judas Iscariot were at least 94 percent pure & averaged 220 grains
& there are 480 grains in an ounce
& an ounce of silver is worth about 14 dollars & 72 cents today
so in that case about 190 dollars in all...
however, before the discovery of the new world, silver was only a little less valuable than gold. So in reality, it was probably several thousand dollars by today's standards"

4 comments:

chuckyman said...

It’s good to know Timster that you still have ‘the touch’.

PS I like some of the new touches on the site. I’m not the only one decorating recently (grin)

Timster said...

Chucky - Thanks. WOW! Love your new wordpress site! COOL! I gotta have one.

chuckyman said...

What can I say Timster, I’m such a fashion slut LOL

That‘s my escape capsule for when I really piss off the Blogger admins (grin)

Timster said...

Chucky - Got my own! Yay...

http://timsterhowdarei.wordpress.com/

Yeah. I have been hacked twice now. This idea of "how dare i" now has 5 locations and a mirror. It may not be much good, but they won't get very far in shutting me down completely again. Thanks for the heads-up.