Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beyond the World...

I have been re-reading(in some cases, really reading for the first time) my posts for the last month or so. OMG. As George Harrison crooned, "I, me, mine".

Way too much about me. Way too little about the zionist beast that prompted me to start this endeavor in the first place. But that's easy to do. I guess you could say that IS me. I tend to write about how this world affects me. It's one way of assuring that I will get the facts straight...anyway.

I see Roger Waters has joined us...intentionally or not...he has been marked. Unless he says "uncle" till the day he dies, his arm will be continually lock-gripped behind his back. Tough. A lot of high profile people get the anti-semite label. Some aren't trying. It would appear that even if you refuse to address the jewish-zionist question in public you could still slip up. Since you don't have that paranoia that comes with judaic upbringing, you don't always know if you are stepping on someone's wee-wee. Bummer. Then of course if you do find a circumcised member under your shoe, you have to bend over...and bend over...and bend over. They forever have you over a barrel. Forever.


It must be tough walking that tightrope of depending on jews for your very livelihood and trying to retain some dignity, while merely trying to practice your craft or artform, as they do in the biz. But come to think of it, the jews have most of us there. I may not depend on kosher wages so much that I won't speak out about their filth, but I find myself "choosing my battles", so to speak. We all do. We don't scream anti-Gentile, every time we get screwed up the butt by some hebrew deal. We were raised better. Our parents taught us not to judge people by grouping them. But the ash-can-nazis were taught differently. And that's the only thing that makes them "chosen". Chosen to play evil. Chosen to be greedy. Chosen by their upbringing to regard themselves as superior.


And we take it. We bend over for them. For how much longer, I wonder.


I have mentioned my friendship with a "holohoax survivor" here before. I will continue to do so. He taught me many things. These things are not secrets but they are truths. He was there when the western world got their ransom note from the jew. He understood what was going on behind the scenery. He too was bent over by their protocols. As I said in the post yesterday...I know what I know.


When I think of poor George on his deathbed...and his jewish motherfucker of a doctor, literally MAKING him sign a guitar for this good doctor's hatchling...I dunno...it makes me wish at some level that I was a violent man. When I read of the CEO of a company that has sold faulty body-armor to the military, and with the proceeds buys his J.A.P. daughter a coming out party worth ten mil, my first instinct is to punish. But I won't. I consider the source. That is the nature of the kosher "Beast" . That is the way they were reared. "I, ME, MINE". My only recourse is this site. To expose them with every chance they give me...and some they don't.
And continue to try and think and write less about myself and more about those that die and suffer at the hand of the international jew.

13 comments:

chuckyman said...

I wouldn’t beat up on yourself so much Timster. It is impossible to put any passion into posting without putting something of yourself also. I think your posts would feel stilted and stiff. If you start disappearing up your own arse we’ll be sure to tell you (grin). For the record that is not happening.

I wasn’t aware of the Harrison incident. That’s seems par for the course with these feckers. Their arrogance will be their undoing Timster. I was surprised recently to find that many more are aware of these vampires but are not ready to speak out openly for themselves. I come from a culture of ‘affirmative action’ if you know what I mean and that time approaches.

On a totally different tangent we in CCTV Land have an advert running on the jewtube with Lionel Ritchie singing for a packet of crisps. WTF!! I used to like that man. Is it OK now for the ‘everyone’s doing it so I can get some’ culture. I think not. Keep up the good work big man.

Timster said...

chucky - Thanks. I am glad that I can spread the word. You are right. more and more are willing to call a beast a beast. Soon, people will start to listen.

chuckyman said...

It’s spooky Timster. I spoke today with a friend of my wife and she is a very much someone that I would call an ‘earth mother’ type and even she gets it. I feel like the man that picks a fight with the town bully and when I look around – there’s a lot more standing with me than I hoped. Good times are ahead.

Anonymous said...

The Jews always want to defang, declaw and nueter anything which is independent of their absolute control. They are obsessive compulsive about this adnauseum.
No apartheid state is is possible because even that requires compromise. Everyone else is expected to be subservient, even half jews. They are anti gentites. But thats supposed to be acceptable because they own the printing presses that make all the monopoly money. You don,t stand a chance against it. They can own anything they want and charge you any amount and you,ll pay it or else. Is,nt that called extortion?

RW said...

Bless me papa, I have learned, Goy poke princess, Goy get burned!

I live in a town crawlin' with said critters. Two temples, population <15k. I once dated a woman of that persuasion for long enough to learn that everything presented here about that so called "culture" is TRUE.

Condescension is brainwashed into their larvae from minute one. The "liberal" facade has been polished to a chromium luster and serves as their primary disguise.

That said, everythings gonna turn out great regardless of all that.
Greed blinds them and stupifies what little native intelligence they're born with.

Stay cool

RW Pink Floyd forever!

mine ours theirs yours said...

It is not totally the daily me.

skinnylegsandall said...

Always fun to read from the book of esther from the Old Testament.

Esther, a Jewish heroine, from "The Book of Esther", in the Old Testament. It is the Jews most thought about book and celebrated holiday. It is more suitable for a cheap romance novel rather than a book of religion. Unless of course your religion is one of racist hatred which Judaism is. No mention of God in The Book of Esther, no surprise there.

The surprise is when you send your children to Sunday School during Easter and they return home with a colorful drawing of Queen Esther. What is wrong with Christians?
The surprise is when you switch on your television and realize your Government is acting out The Book of Esther in the Jews behalf. What is wrong with our government?
The surprise is when no one seems to notice and go about their daily activity. What is wrong with the American people?

I would have thought the Jews would have hidden this book alongside of The Protocols of Zion, rather they broadcast it. They hold it up as a candle to the world. Good for me as I don't have to worry with all the denials as the Protocols receive. They not only admit to it, they love it with all it's vulgarity,lies, and slaughtering of the Gentiles.
Esther and Mordecai were wandering Jews, they had been kicked out of Jerusalem and became creepy plants in King Ahasuerus kingdom. Their relationship was questionable. Some say they were cousins, some say he was her uncle, most likely they were more like man and wife. Without moving, we see they were exiled from another country, wanderers, liars, and a sketchy explanation for their relationship.
A regular David Henry and Jenifer Johnson or Nation of One and E_T, the famous wandering plants of the internet.


Esther 2:7 And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.” Esther is a form of an Persian name, Satarah, which means star. Esther was the daughter of a Benjamite, Abihail. When Cyrus gave permission for the exiles to return unto Jerusalem she stayed with Mordecai.


Esther was in the King's harem of virgins. Most likely explains why she and Mordecai lied about their relationship, she wasn't a virgin. Nor was she protesting going to the king at night and returning to the harem in the morning. She was not only going without a protest but with hopeful thoughts of him begging for her return.

That's nice. Why don't you send your children to the Mustang Ranch or a brothel on Easter, gives a new concept for a passion play. The Book of Esther is great if you want your children to grow up to be sex workers. Esther a sex worker and Mordecai as her pimp, such great role models.

skinnylegsandall said...

Always fun to read from the book of esther from the Old Testament.

Esther, a Jewish heroine, from "The Book of Esther", in the Old Testament. It is the Jews most thought about book and celebrated holiday. It is more suitable for a cheap romance novel rather than a book of religion. Unless of course your religion is one of racist hatred which Judaism is. No mention of God in The Book of Esther, no surprise there.

The surprise is when you send your children to Sunday School during Easter and they return home with a colorful drawing of Queen Esther. What is wrong with Christians?
The surprise is when you switch on your television and realize your Government is acting out The Book of Esther in the Jews behalf. What is wrong with our government?
The surprise is when no one seems to notice and go about their daily activity. What is wrong with the American people?

I would have thought the Jews would have hidden this book alongside of The Protocols of Zion, rather they broadcast it. They hold it up as a candle to the world. Good for me as I don't have to worry with all the denials as the Protocols receive. They not only admit to it, they love it with all it's vulgarity,lies, and slaughtering of the Gentiles.
Esther and Mordecai were wandering Jews, they had been kicked out of Jerusalem and became creepy plants in King Ahasuerus kingdom. Their relationship was questionable. Some say they were cousins, some say he was her uncle, most likely they were more like man and wife. Without moving, we see they were exiled from another country, wanderers, liars, and a sketchy explanation for their relationship.
A regular David Henry and Jenifer Johnson or Nation of One and E_T, the famous wandering plants of the internet.


Esther 2:7 And he brought up Hadassah, that is, Esther, his uncle's daughter: for she had neither father nor mother, and the maid was fair and beautiful; whom Mordecai, when her father and mother were dead, took for his own daughter.” Esther is a form of an Persian name, Satarah, which means star. Esther was the daughter of a Benjamite, Abihail. When Cyrus gave permission for the exiles to return unto Jerusalem she stayed with Mordecai.

danny said...

Hi Timster, I followed the link back to Roger Waters on Youtube. When I heard RW was going to play Israel, I thought they got him. Apparently, RW has some integrity intact, going into the belly of the beast with those projections of the Stars of David falling out of the bombays. I am sure Abe over at the ADL is probably taking gas about now.....LOL Thank God, nature, human reproduction for people like Roger Waters who see the world for what it is, and Israel is just a part of the entire problem, and points it out.

skinnylegsandall said...

Esther was in the King's harem of virgins. Most likely explains why she and Mordecai lied about their relationship, she wasn't a virgin. Nor was she protesting going to the king at night and returning to the harem in the morning. She was not only going without a protest but with hopeful thoughts of him begging for her return.

That's nice. Why don't you send your children to the Mustang Ranch or a brothel on Easter, gives a new concept for a passion play. The Book of Esther is great if you want your children to grow up to be sex workers. Esther a sex worker and Mordecai as her pimp, such great role models.

I have all five parts of esther then and now.This is part 1.

Timster said...

Skinnylegs - Sounds like a real be-atch to me. Yuck.

Timster said...

RW - Succinctly put!

Timster said...

Anon@5:47 - Yeah. How come that is? That they can get away with racism like that?