Saturday, May 1, 2010

This Ain't T.V.

The great thing about the internet, is that it ain't television.

I think that this is something that a lot of people have yet to grasp. Not that this is a bad thing...just a generational thing. Most
of the world has been taught through repetition, the whole "non-interactive" aspect of television. Watch it. Agree or disagree, you have no say in it's programming. If you don't like what you are seeing,change the channel. Simple.

The internet, however
affords us all the opportunity that television promised in it's infancy, but never delivered. It never became an interactive tool for uniting and teaching the world that it can reach. Instead it became a tool for various propaganda and a method to sell crap.

That is a shame. And it took us fifty or so-odd years to come up with a replacem
ent that has little room for dogmatic one-way communication. But it is here...and we NEED to use it to it's fullest extent before TPTB(the powers that be-shalom) place it in shackles too.

As I have stated on this blog many times, in many ways...I am an idiot. Well, perhaps not an idiot, but I certainly do not know HALF of what I think I know. I began this project hoping to educate as many as possible to the dangers of judaism, and to learn from a
nyone that reads my babbling, through their comments and letters. I think that I have had moderate success in helping get the anti-jewish sentiment out there, and I have received quite a bit of positive response. For that I thank you(and Les over at Smoking Mirrors and several other blogs for pointing so many in my direction).

However, from my feedjit thingy, I see a LOT of people that are simply cruising by, reading a few posts and cruising on. Thousands of times. That's GREAT! But only a small percentage of those cruisers leave comments. That IS allowed. But BE
CAUSE this isn't television, it is ALSO allowed to interact...with me, and with others leaving comments. It doesn't cost anything. I don't need your email address or credit-card number, and I am not an agent of any federal government or NGO, looking to trap anyone (If THEY want to know who we are...they will find us). No comments are too dumb...I am PROOF of that.

I really don't want to become "the anti-semitic channel", that people can surf to... and by. Feel free to stay a while and ESPECIALLY when you give me YOUR opinions too. I don't care if it's "Don's World of Lawnmowers. com", or CNN...I will give them a piece of my mind(perhaps that's why I seem to be coming up a bit shy lately).

Before long, I will have to assume that I am god. I am getting few responses to the contrary. C'mon folks...give me hell. Slap the ever-lovin shit outta me if you think I am wrong about something, have missed a point...or that I am ugly and my mother dresses me funny!


Help...I am an idiot, and I need to be taught a lesson! And we can get some stimulating conversation going.

15 comments:

Saint said...

When you're right, you're right!

Keep it up.

Actually I think you're wrong, or misguided at least on a few points and very wrong on others, but in general, it's important to speak up about the Judaization we can see all around.

+ + +

The reason you get few comments might be because of the commenting format here.

People have to register in via google. And we already have too much Big Brother.

I see my full email name doesn't show up in the info here anyway, just the enigmatic first five letters: "Saint..."

That's okay. I'd rather not have registered anyway.

- Akira

Saint said...

It's important to keep in mind the Jewish sections of the Internet, often in conjunction with masonic outfits, such as the CIA, and with Zionist Entity operations.

Heavily Judaized:

FaceBook

Google

JewTube

Wikipedia

For many people, those four sites constitute the majority of their Internet use (plus all the regular Jew-Stream Media's internet sites, such as JYT, CNN, etc + The Jew Drudge + The Jew Breitbart. etc)

Timster said...

thanks for the tip. I changed it...and poof all comments went away....SHIT!

the prosecuter said...

I just left a couple of comments here which were erased?? Odd. I guess you got a tip. Check who your "tips" come from before you take them as creditable.

Timster said...

haha...no, it's me. I started to change the moderation thing in settings and ALL comments vanished. Don't know where they went. Apparently is is working now and saving them but I don't know if I can retrieve the old ones.
Anyone that has a clue...just chime in...

the prosecuter said...

Your "tips" on your commenters here need to be evaluated before you act on them Sir. Erasing comments without merrit will earn you no respect. Too bad because it looked like you were coming across as a genuine person in the pursuit of truth.

Timster said...

Actually, what I read was Great. As I said, it was unintentional...just another goof on my part. I will try to post the originals from my email.

the prosecuter said...

Beware of this akira guy. He is in the business of subversion. Your site seems like a breathe of fresh air. Clarity and honesty is commendable.

Timster said...

thank you. After my complaining about not enough people commenting, this happens...leave it to my techno-idiocy. Yes, I have encountered him. Thanks for the tip.

tim said...

Brian;
Maybe Ben Franklin was not anti-semetic, but he was very much against any central bank, which is their main source of power. The revolution was not about "taxation without representation" but having colonial script replaced by certificates of indebetedness to the Rothchild bank of England.

Timster said...

A lot of comments here,and in my email about the Franklin quote. Of course you have probably all seen it other places as well, and I don't think, like the protocols that it can be proven definitely to have been from Ben himself. But like the protocols, I do enjoy it's prescience. Should I take it down? You guys decide.

brianakira said...

Sorry to be posting so much, but in response to your "Protocols" comparison, and the prescience:

The difference is that one needn't believe in any certain provenance of the Protocols in order to see their interest or prescience. Even if one accepted that they were some sort of "forgery" by Nilus or by some anonymous Russian functionary, we can still appreciate the prescience, knowing at the very least the texts first known appearance (chronologically-speaking).

There's no comparison with the phony Franklin quote, which is a distraction, a diversion, undocumented, spurious etc.

Timster said...

Good observation. I find that I have to agree with that. Post as much as you like. Even if we can agree to disagree, and even deem ourselves as "adversaries" within the battle, we have only one true "enemy" as it were.

Mystic Beaver said...

HI Timster, wow, I was away from home for the weekend, got a lot of catching up to do your site. Thanks for linking mine!!

Timster said...

sure. We're all in this together...