Monday, April 5, 2010

Mike, Alex and the Battle Within...



A lot has been written recently about whom to trust out here. I don't get it, I guess. It's as if all these people are looking for a "leader" of sorts. Of course no one is going to stay on that pedestal of leadership long...and maybe that's a good thing.


By "out here" , I mean the alternative blogosphere, if there is such a thing. Let's call them frustrated journalists, or writers that see their mission as alerting their readers to the evil in the world. Which is a noble cause indeed. However...evil is a subjective term, more or less. I mean we all understand that killing, subjugating and generally harming other humans, for profit of some sort or other, is an evil thing. These are absolutes. But there are graduations in all moralities.

Whom you choose to believe is entirely up to you, but is seems to me that if you collect facts, make a judgment on an issue, say the economy, or war or zionism or whatever, it shouldn't matter a wit, what anyone else posts concerning the topic. Either you agree with them or you don't. If you don't agree, that's fine. Say so. But all these personal attacks are counterproductive, and in-fighting never got anything done...as in "I don't care WHO started it, put your clothes BACK on and get OFF the ceiling fan!!".

For my part, as should be obvious, I see the jewish hand in most of the problems of the world...today, yesterday and in the foreseeable future. Some don't agree. That's ok too. I will do my best to prove my position, and until someone can provide a valid response that amounts to more than throwing up their hands and saying I am ridiculous, or calling me an anti-semite, I will continue to believe this. I will assess such invective as resignation, and a victory of sorts. I will also publish my opinions for all to consider. You don't have to agree with me.

I do not agree with most of what Mike Rivero stands for. I have exchanged many emails with him, to the point of fully understanding his positions on the topics that interest me. Since I understand and disagree with him, I don't read his blog. That's all. Nothing really personal about it. I don't think he is the "devil incarnate" because he doesn't agree with me. Same with Alex Jones, Henry Makow, Noam Chomsky, Peter Shiff and Paul Drockton.

I don't think any of them are agents of evil...but then again, I don't think about them at all. If they don't align with my way of thinking about something, I move on. There are bigger fish to fry, so to speak. I know what they do, for various reasons...usually money or vanity...and I don't really care. They are not making decisions that harm people. They are not the jews in power. I would rather concentrate on exposing truly dangerous assholes in D.C. and occupied Palestine, than to quibble over preening butt-wipes that don't really effect anyone. If these "dis-info agents" collect a following, then it is probably of the stripe that cannot think for themselves anyway. So it doesn't really matter. If they have "an agenda" that is counterproductive, it will show. Call them on it (without name-calling) then move on. They will wither in importance.

I think that the "thrust" of the blogosphere IS anti-jewish. This too is a good thing. I am merely adding my voice. I read Les Visible, The French Connection, WUFYS (and even Judicial-Inc for an extreme view), to get opinions and uncensored news items to reflect on. The key word in that phrase is "reflect". I make up my OWN mind. I do not "Trust" anyone to do my thinking for me (if you don't trust, you cannot be betrayed)...and I don't think, considering the weight of the subjects we discuss out here, that anyone should. It is too important to maintain focus and independent and objective thinking.

So, yes...I believe that the Riveros and the Jones' do a disservice to us all out here, and I will call them on it from time to time... but I am not about to take it personally. No one is going to "tell " me what to think. Not yet anyway. Until they do, I am not interested in the opinions of those with another agenda.

5 comments:

chuckyman said...

Nicely put Timster. As a newly awaked human I liked AJ but quickly tired of the megaphone. The noise merely drowned out the one beast that he would not mention. Mike is fine but he really gets carried away with himself. These days he is positively apoplectic with anti-religion righteousness.

I used to be an atheist but I’m ok now. I blame LV – I used to be a smug little atheist until he came along and awoke the inner eye.

Maybe it’s an acquired instinct but I’m leery of the others. I will read their stuff but you’re right – make your own mind up. There’s lots of room out here for opinion. After all, opinions are like assholes – everyone has one.

The blogosphere that I haunt has similar instincts across the blogs. I don’t look for similar thoughts but I do find similar instincts. We are aware of the BS training that goes on 24/7 as we are mostly immune. My wife is greatly amused at my ranting at the TV.

My point is that many of us have reached that awareness. The discordance amongst normal bloggers is that of human nature. I distrust ANY blogger who monetises their blog. I will read – but with a cautious eye.

I liked the idea from your previous post as to copy-left. That should be a good start. I think we should all be cautious of any blogger whom makes an income from this process of awakening.

Either way – good post.

C

Timster said...

Thanks Danny!

Saint said...

They don't "do" a disservice.

They perform a service, for their masters.

Re: "Mike Rivero ... I don't think he is the "devil incarnate" because he doesn't agree with me. Same with Alex Jones...Noam Chomsky...and Paul Drockton. .. I don't think any of them are agents of evil.."

You are wrong.

Mike Rivero is a lying Jew, working as a lying Jew, spreading disinfo, on purpose.

Alex Jones is a liar. He is on tape saying that he will serve "Israel" and "Zion". He seems to be CIA.

Chomsky is (a) A Jew (that is, a Jew's Jew, first and foremost a Jew); (b) a COmmunist; (c) CIA.

Paul Drockton I don't know well, and can't comment on his motivations; but he is a liar, and spreads common disinfo tropes; whether by design or just because he lacks greater imagination to lie better, I don't know.

Saint said...

It must be beneath me to even deal with the likes of Drockton, but, for the record:

Quick seearch: Go to Drockton's site: First sentence of first article is a lie:

1. [Re Hutaree:] "a group of guys that are self-professed Christians with guns"

They are not Christians. They are Zionists. They reject Christ.

2. "I visited their website forum and all I found was a thread critical of Jews but nothing about Moslems"

Must be a lie. I can't say what he did not read, but it was easy for me to find out that the chief Hutaree believes that Jews are literally above all criticism, that they are divine and therefore can never be criticized no matter what they do. This completely contradicts Jesus Christ.

Also, they have a number of criticisms of Muslims.

3, "Think Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Mao and other New World Order military puppets and you will see why these people do not want you owning [guns]."

More typical patriotard "forth reich Nazi USA!" disinfo.

Hitler did not disarm the German population, and was not a "New World Order puppet".

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/fbi-raids-zionist-militia-compound-zionists-charged-with-terror-offences/

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/judeo-masonic-disinfo/

Timster said...

Saint has left a new comment on your post "Mike, Alex and the Battle Within...":

It must be beneath me to even deal with the likes of Drockton, but, for the record:

Quick seearch: Go to Drockton's site: First sentence of first article is a lie:

1. [Re Hutaree:] "a group of guys that are self-professed Christians with guns"

They are not Christians. They are Zionists. They reject Christ.

2. "I visited their website forum and all I found was a thread critical of Jews but nothing about Moslems"

Must be a lie. I can't say what he did not read, but it was easy for me to find out that the chief Hutaree believes that Jews are literally above all criticism, that they are divine and therefore can never be criticized no matter what they do. This completely contradicts Jesus Christ.

Also, they have a number of criticisms of Muslims.

3, "Think Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Mao and other New World Order military puppets and you will see why these people do not want you owning [guns]."

More typical patriotard "forth reich Nazi USA!" disinfo.

Hitler did not disarm the German population, and was not a "New World Order puppet".

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2010/03/29/fbi-raids-zionist-militia-compound-zionists-charged-with-terror-offences/

http://brianakira.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/judeo-masonic-disinfo/