Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Hurrier I Go, the Behinder I Get...

Sometimes, as Alice discovered, things aren't always what they seem.

As I have stated here before, I don't know everything. I know that comes as a shock to most of you. However, after meeting an old flame from high school again recently and hearing her say "you are still as arrogant a bastard as you used to be"...I would have to agree, that not only don't I know half as much as I THINK I know, but I am arrogant about it as well.

So the "Tea Party Movement" has me a bit baffled. Not that it's that important to me, but still...

When I see something like this take hold, I gotta wonder...who's buyin? I mean, in my experience, I have never seen anything get organized this quickly and efficiently(as in $$$) that doesn't have some...well...jewish money behind it. From fraudulent "election" campaigns to the latest blockbuster POS movie, or war for profit, nothing generates mainstream excitement in this country, without it has zionist backing.

Even in the small mud-western community that I have called home
most recently, there have been "Tea Party" gatherings downtown. I look at these people and the placards they are carrying and I see that they are frustrated with their Federal Government, yes. But there is something else there. Something unwritten on their signs, and in their pamphlets. A kind of blind anger. Could this be the beginning of the revolution that all of us out here have predicted( or hoped for)? Starting innocently as a polite tax (I hesitate to use the word) revolt, and culminating in the gutters running with the blood of tyrants?

I doubt it.

Although it has the color of true social revolution, it is too well financed and scripted. If indeed this has been calculated by the left hand connected to the right hand...what is the purpose? What do they want with this civil disobedience? Do they intend for it to get out of hand and turn violent, or is this a mere relief valve for more rape to come?

In my estimation
there is only one more "dot" to connect with this en-mass protest of tax-rape/bail-out sentiment. Of course the last dot is to look at the names behind the financial frauds that abound. Will they, the Tea-Partiers, follow the obvious next step in their finger-pointing and conclude that the Blankfeins and the Bernankes and the Geithners all share a certain "ethnic" background? And that maybe, just maybe that has something to do with all this fraud that is taking their jobs and homes and threatening their very dignity? And is that the intent of the up-till-now anonymous
backers? Is it another "I scream in agony as I stab you in the back" invitation to a new wave of anti-semitism to extract even more "poor jews" sentiment? I don't know.

I am not hearing anything in these protester's rhetoric about stopping wars for israhell, that is taking the biggest tax-dollar chunk of their money. Nothing really about the end of their constitutional rights. Not to mention they are all dressed too well. When it all boils down...it's ALL about the "money". That should be a tip-off.

When I hear "we are folks just like you", I think politician. When I hear "politician", I hear jewish "ka-ching". Something is abound and I have yet to read anything out here that analyizes this movement with anymore insight than what I have just said. It is such a shame that we don't have those people around....oh, what did they used to call them? They had that "integrity" thing, and they used to write stuff...and they were willing to be jailed for their cause of exposing truths. The name escapes me for the moment, but we sure could use a few of them on the landscape today. Things are moving pret
ty fast and furious right now. The direction that fingers are pointing looks ominous for the ones that I suspect of being behind the whole thing. Could this be the end of Rico? Is this the vision of karma coming full circle? Have the Gentiles of this country finally had enough of the jewish scamming after only 214 years? Hope springs eternal, but I smell a little hebrew dormouse at the party.

9 comments:

Leszek said...

Well shoot,
MSM is working overtime to redefine and take over the Tea Party movement.
Sarah "Die for Israel" Palin is being pushed hard as a voice of this "new tea party".
Search you tube for a video of a tea party/Sarah Palin rally in Texas. It has Lee Greenwood singing. The blond woman in the back seems to be the Lady (Lynn) Rothschild. Wow. What else do we need to see...

Timster said...

See, that's what I'm talking about...people like you to "lift back the curtain". Good work!

Dublin Mick said...

Sometimes when one takes the time to look into what makes the world around them tick, you become sure of certain facets. In other words they are no longer simply a belief to you they are a fact.

To some who don't bother to explore and shall we say lead the mushroom existence, I suppose it can come across as arrogance. Most times it is more surety and confidence than arrogance. Somethings are just non debatable.

The more you know and learn the more some people will classify you as crazy because their intellect is confined.

Dublin Mick said...

When they start talking about abolishing the federal reserve, pulling out of the middle east, restoring the constitution and paper ballots I hope they give me a call.

Sarah is the queen's cousin as are most of our politcal candidates that run for president and they are all related. It is family affair. See Burke's peerage.

Sarah thinks the invasion of Iraq was God's will and calls eskimos arctic Arabs. No thanks Sarah.

I ran into a good summation of things recently, at least I think so. See what you think.

Michael Tsarion's address to the dead.
Weapons of mass destruction found.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.com/weapons_of_mass_destruction_found.htm

Timster said...

Thanks Mick...great link.

Strawman said...

Very interesting that Tea Party. Had high hopes for it in the beginning as it seemed to be a response to the obscene 'profits' the banks were receiving. That and the exponential increase in government spending.Then somehow it morphed into a 'tax ' protest? Pardon me? Not sure where these people are or have been but taxes now, believe it or not, are lower than they have ever been. Then we see the Tea Party catwalk and Sarah sashaying down the aisle flashing a smile and a leg. After all she has been with 'em from the beginning, right? Right.

Reminds me of the early 90's when the betrayal of the words 'read my lips' and the double header of the Congressional check kiting and Post Office scandals had the militia's recruiting like mad. People were very angry at the government and the guv was worried. Along comes a talk radio host by the name of Rush and the people had a vent. An official vent because if you were angrier than Rush, well, you were the fringe. He became the defacto limit of 'Right'eous anger. Beyond that and you weren't a Patriot any more. But even Rush couldn't hold the line after Waco and the peole said, "It's On!"
Hello OKC and the people were once more put back into the corner of being on the side of 'law and order'. Or more accurately, on the side of 'just do what we tell you and keep your mouths shut'.

I see the same scenario here. The Tea Party and Glenn Beck is the new limit of how far people are allowed to vent their anger. Any farther and well, they jist aren't Patriots. Because nowadays patriots don't question Obama's birth, 9-11, or whether the government has a right to lavish your money on Goldman-Sachs, or how far we should support Israel.
Be good little stukas and support your gov. You're not a 'Terrist' are you?

Strawman said...

Very interesting that Tea Party. Had high hopes for it in the beginning as it seemed to be a response to the obscene 'profits' the banks were receiving. That and the exponential increase in government spending.Then somehow it morphed into a 'tax ' protest? Pardon me? Not sure where these people are or have been but taxes now, believe it or not, are lower than they have ever been. Then we see the Tea Party catwalk and Sarah sashaying down the aisle flashing a smile and a leg. After all she has been with 'em from the beginning, right? Right.

Reminds me of the early 90's when the betrayal of the words 'read my lips' and the double header of the Congressional check kiting and Post Office scandals had the militia's recruiting like mad. People were very angry at the government and the guv was worried. Along comes a talk radio host by the name of Rush and the people had a vent. An official vent because if you were angrier than Rush, well, you were the fringe. He became the defacto limit of 'Right'eous anger. Beyond that and you weren't a Patriot any more. But even Rush couldn't hold the line after Waco and the peole said, "It's On!"
Hello OKC and the people were once more put back into the corner of being on the side of 'law and order'. Or more accurately, on the side of 'just do what we tell you and keep your mouths shut'.

I see the same scenario here. The Tea Party and Glenn Beck is the new limit of how far people are allowed to vent their anger. Any farther and well, they jist aren't Patriots. Because nowadays patriots don't question Obama's birth, 9-11, or whether the government has a right to lavish your money on Goldman-Sachs, or how far we should support Israel.
Be good little stukas and support your gov. You're not a 'Terrist' are you?

Strawman said...

Sorry about the double post. Not sure how that happened. Please edit to suit.

Timster said...

Well said, Strawman. When you control the opposition,you DEFINE the opposition.