Friday, April 30, 2010

Focus...


I am beginning to question whether or not my focus is too narrow here. Or whether I am being too arrogant about my views on the judaic. Or indeed, whether I am being clear about what I believe.

I also wonder at times if I am the only one that sees this "age of the jew" quite like I do. From comments and mail that I get, it would seem that there is a much larger readership out there than I had thought, that have some pretty wacko ideas. Those are of course th
e ones that categorize the jewish crime syndicate right alongside their other pet-peeves and prejudices, as if this is just another "race" to hate. I have to say again, that I am not about that. And although I hesitate to make to make this appear to be only about "me" ...

Let me make it simple again and for the last time(I hope):

Jews are not a race. They are simply Caucasians that have been raised to believe that they are better than all others, by virtue of their bloodline and disgusting religion.

Jews are not "inherently" anything but human. Good or bad. The way they have been raised(as it is with ANYONE) is the only thing that sets them apart. And far apart they are. I hold that this world that we see around us and all it's insanity is due, for the most part, to this horrible cult and it's followers.

I do NOT hate anyone because of what they are. I hate what people DO. I believe that is allowed under the new hate sanctions? If a jew, by way of being reared in an amoral home, then believes that they are not accountable for their actions to anyone but their own, then I co
ndemn that, and them.

I have no other "hatred" for any group of humans...that I can think of. I am not a racist. I do not believe that because of the color of my skin, or my religion,(or lack thereof) or my background...that I am any better or worse than anyone else on this rock. As a matter of fact...

I am of the school of thought that there is no such THING as "race"...which was a philosophy put forth a few decades ago, and has seemed to vanish in this age of wa
rs and prejudice.


In my view, there is very little to complain about in this world...or at least nothing that can't be fixed...outside of the hebrew influence that we all see infecting most nations. I am very much in agreement with Henry Ford's observation th
at "if you corral 50 of the world's wealthiest jews, there will be no wars". If he understood that, 80 years ago, and was essentially "forced" to capitulate his statements to that effect, don't you think that it is still true today? And of course, even more so?

It baffles me to no end when I hear those white amerikans of meager intelligence or education, complaining that this group or that one, are the problem. They feel that Blacks and Mexicans commit all the crime, Wall Street execs are just Banksters or schemers that will get their due. The tea-partiers are only interested in the almighty buck while their rights swirl down the drain. Has this country suffered a stroke? Do they have collective brain damage? Why can't they focus on THE one VALID reason that they are i
n this boat with no rudder? Is it so difficult to understand that when you have a group of people that are told from birth that they are "chosen", and anything they do to further that myth is okey-dokey...and members of this group grab hold of the media and the reigns of the federal government and the monetary system, that what you are going to get, is what we got?

Perhaps, we out here that CAN focus on the true causes of our world's problems are much fewer than I imagined.

Sometimes people amaze me...

Which will bring me to the subject of my next post..."this ain't TV"

5 comments:

Saint said...

You're right about the common factor in problems worldwide, over the past century at least.

Just keep saying what you believe, what's on your mind, how you see things.

Saint said...

The quote you have on the left of your homepage, from Benjamin Franklin, is unsourced, and since it doesn't have the syntax or vocabulary of his writings or recorded speeches, I would say it's spurious.

It also distracts and perhaps tends to discredit the much more sensible and very authentic words of Dostoevsky that you so rightly quote.

Benjamin Franklin was also a very high Slavemason, a member of the Hellfire Club, a Satanist, an "Illuminist", and largely responsable for this Masonic Creation of America, in which the Jews were given free reign by the mostly Slavemasonic "Founding Fathers."

the prosecuter said...

The reality of race is relevant. Evolution in the human race is differant for every race. This is clear. Natural selection selects those whom are most effective in there region and society. Before multi culturism those who thrived within their race and enviroment shaped their own culture and procreated the most. We are talking over thousands of years. The issue of racial differance is a valid one.

Timster said...

the prosecuter has left a new comment on your post "Focus...":

The reality of race is relevant. Evolution in the human race is differant for every race. This is clear. Natural selection selects those whom are most effective in there region and society. Before multi culturism those who thrived within their race and enviroment shaped their own culture and procreated the most. We are talking over thousands of years. The issue of racial differance is a valid one.

Timster said...

If that was true, then wouldn't multi-culturism be the ultimate consummation? The best of the best? Just sayin...
Not that I agree with your take, and I think it was deemed "scientific racism" a few years ago?