Monday, March 15, 2010

Well...Something is Planned...

I guess the Girl Scouts ain't what they used to be.

Although I never was a fan of "scouting"( a bit too "military-
training" for my liking), it seems that they have gotten political lately.
Suddenly, the pro-choice planned-parenthood crowd is all about making these young girls comfortable with sex.

The founder of this organization, Margaret -"Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated" -Sanger, would have been proud of her abortion mill/money mill movement that appears to have a more hebrew slant nowad
ays.
Well, there is some BIG money in abortion. A
nd it's a great way to push an agenda that is at best, amoral.

So how does an organization founded by a racist eugenicist find it's way into the hearts and minds of an otherwise Christian nation? Think Palestine. Think jewish.

Think money. Think propaganda. Think disgusting.

Under the guise of
"Feminism", some unsavory characters have been pushing this "planned-parenthood" hoodwink for years now.

But the new push is "Healthy, Happy and Hot", a campaign launched a
t the U.N. no less. And to the most unlikely of groups...those cute little girls that sell you cookies in spring. Is NOTHING sacred? Not to the yiddish mind. Oh, I tell a lie...there IS money.
Ostensibly this is a campaign to let these young cookie-sellers learn how t
o deal on a pro-choice level with adolescent sex and AIDS.

WTF? No, really. I mean it just doesn't get any more repulsive than this...does it? AIDS? SEX? HOT!?!? GIRL SCOUTS? Hellooooo?

I guess most people will swallow anything that is fed them.


3 comments:

veritas6464 said...

Hey timster,.. Hi ho, and we're awaaaay! Havenáy chaaaat'd fer a wayerl. (Is my scottish accent coming through?) I'm working on writing with an accent. I am fluent in Red-neck drawl - an indigenous dialectical language common to a tribe of ethnically pure Hill-billies inhabiting some Southern States of the U.S. and there may be a diaspora with examples found in Australia and The U.K. So, if you need any coments from Red-necks, Aussie white-trash or Welfare Class Poms translated - call me. Sweet. Anyhoo, excellent work as usual, I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately I have been busy undermining the Zionist Australian Federal Government by filing down welded bolts on suspension bridges in my region. So many late nights will take their toll...

Cheers,

PG.

P.S. Shall now read the Corrie piece, what a shame, such a lovely kid; fuck'n Yids.

veritas6464 said...

Hey Timster,.. didn't know how far behind I was; excellent work, all of 'em.

Cheers,

PG.

Timster said...

Thanks! Keep filing...we'll bring em down.