Monday, February 1, 2010

Do You Have a Dog in This Fight?

I was never a huge fan of Mel Gibson. However, I can't help but admire the way he has not kowtowed to the hollyweird jewish establishment... and how he has beaten them at their own game. His film "Apocalypto" was a great movie, and even though I don't adhere to any mythological christian biblical accounts of christ, I love how he rammed the blood-libel down the throats of the hebrews despite all their attempts to discredit the film "Passion of the Christ". After his supposed tirade about jews having started all wars, and his supposed apology for same, in this interview, I see the stiff-necked attitude that got him where he is.
It may be that we are seeing, as Mel ages, even more of his father's wisdom. Kudos, Mel. Keep fighting the good fight.

No comments: