Monday, January 4, 2010

You can't make this stuff up...


I have fallen into the trap, on various blogs and joo-tube especially, where the pro-zionist/pro-israhell shills do their damnedest to shout down honest assessments of zionism and all it's butchery and deceit....but I wasn't fully aware that these techniques were actually taught. This shit is HILARIOUS! You have to read it to believe how squirmy and disgusting these methods are...this truly dropped my jaw, and I am not easily impressed.

2 comments:

Persephone_42 said...

Haven't we seen one of these "instruction manuals" before somewhere? Hmmm ... Another facet realized ... It's creepy ...
Is there nothing left that ISN'T scripted?? People can't even formulate their Own arguments let alone Know or truly Understand Why or What they are arguing for ... Makes you wanna Moo ...

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Every few months, I see little blue and white flags on my blog indicating someone from Tel Aviv or whereabouts is reading my material.

I know then that within the next week or so a few dingbatters working in tandem will show up with very very stupid arguments and attempts to justify atrocities. When that does not work. the obscenities start.Real potty mouth ideas and rather dirty vocabulary, but truly it is more the ideas than the words.

Thought it all, I remain polite, occasionally respond, always with courtesy. They go away fast. And yes amazing isn't it?